Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually surprised of how he stopped and reflected the attack!! It would make more since if it was a DF thing, but just a piece of paper? I want an explanation tbh, is it made of special materials or what?
This guy was cloning himself in Zou right?

If that's not explained then I doubt anything he'll do will get explained.

I have feeling he's going to be another miss golden week situation where people have unexplained powers
Post automatically merged:

People really think Luffy needs gear 4 for Zoro
@AdmiralKinyagi
Didnt luffy Need g4 for Ulti. The chick who Nami is going to beat

How does Zoro even tag Luffy when he has future sight????
The same Way Ulti tagged luffy. And the same way Katakuri tagged luffy.

Proof? That Luffy is faster
Luffy has tons of speed feats post timeskip, against high caliber opponents. The burden of proof would be on you to find stuff that puts Zoro even remotely close to Luffy, and you won't find anything that is comparable to dodging a massively hypersonic +/possibly relativistic High Tier who can see the Future.

Last edited:
Luffy has tons of speed feats post timeskip, against high caliber opponents. The burden of proof would be on you to find stuff that puts Zoro even remotely close to Luffy.
In term of speed i think luffy is faster when he is in snakeman mode or in gear mode, in base mode hes faster but not much.
why we keep discussing about Luffy and Zoro? its pretty clear Oda not portrayed both of them as a rivals.
Yeah its kinda a habbit to make someone we like look best :goyea:
Even i like zoro, i know he's not the best if compared to mc

why we keep discussing about Luffy and Zoro? its pretty clear Oda not portrayed both of them as a rivals.
exactly they never were
These two characters relationship is like leader and second command. Zoro has always been character Who is devoted luffy cause. He usually someone guide luffy what he do. He does have some disagreements with Luffyf but he respects his decision noneless since he is the captain

Luffy was portrayed stronger than Zoro and Sanji back in Fishman Island. BEFORE Gear 4.

Now Luffy has Gear 4, Ryou, FS, possibly a Gear 5, etc.
It is what it is, power cliffing happens in shonen all the time.

chapter pics when?

Luffy has tons of speed feats post timeskip, against high caliber opponents. The burden of proof would be on you to find stuff that puts Zoro even remotely close to Luffy, and you won't find anything that is comparable to dodging a massively hypersonic +/possibly relativistic High Tier who can see the Future.
Well then I guess we'll have to wait for Zpro to actually fight someone seriously then right. Since even you must know he hasn't actually gotten into serious fights where all his stats are required.

On the flip side though, we can easily measure Base speed though.

The same Base speed that Luffy was using to tag Katakuri, the so called Relativistic guy.

We'll even say G2 is Base speed if you want. Even though Luffy was tagging Katakuri with no gears.

Anyway, G2 Base speed Luffy in Fishman island was reacted to by Hyouzo. Then Hyouzo takes Energy steroids and CANNOT react at all to Zoro.

So it kinda looks like Zoro is faster than Base G2 speed Luffy right. The Base speed Luffy who was tagging Mr Relativistic

You are gonna say "Luffy got stronger since Fishman island by fighting tough guys" and I'll say "Zoro got stronger since Fishman island by training everyday and fighting some average guys". You wanna say fighting is better than training? Prove it. Specifically prove it when it comes to Zoro and Luffy especially.

So, again, if you want to talk top speeds then I guess we'll wait for Zoro vs King. Bur as of now, saying one way or another is presumptuous

Luffy was portrayed stronger than Zoro
@AdmiralKinyagi

Proof?

Specify a feat please

Full Chapter Summary:

Title: "The Last Remnants"

Color Spread: Nami, Brook, Usopp, Franky, Sanji and Luffy are in suits. Looks like they are at a museum. Law is in the background.

Roof of Onigashima:
Kaido is pissed off, Kinemon states that they are prepared, and that Kaido should have been.
Kaido look up at the cloud and roars. Lightning strikes down by the scabbards, but Kiku uses "lingering snow" technique and saves Kinemon from being hit.
Kaido goes to charges at both Kiku and Kinemon, but Izo shoots at Kaido injuring him.
The scabbards charge at Kaido, Kaido looks angry and disgusted.

In the dome:
The samurai are on the move. We get no answer about the bullets queen used.
Yamato chased Momo, and Black Maria appears. She is singing.
At the entrance:
Big mom finally appears. She is angrier than ever, just as Jinbe predicted. She is just now getting up from the rubble. Perospero swith him. Perospero and Marco meets Big Mom and tells her about their feelings on the alliance.
Big Mom doesn't want to betray Kaido and she immediately blitzes back toward the dome.

Roof of Onigashima:
Scabbards are fighting Kaido. Raizo of all people returns an attack back to Kaido
The scabbards charge at Kaido using Oden's technique Togen Totsuka, the one that fatally wounded Kaido 20 years ago.

The chapter ends.

No Zoro...
Accurate spoilers as usual. Just call me Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.