Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he now has 2 extremely powerful DF's, but he still needs more experience. He will only become stronger after Kaido and BM fall down.
If you were to put BB in front of Big Mom or Kaido, then I don't see how he'd win that fight currently. Maybe later, at the end of the series or something. BB always gets stronger as time goes on.
and if he doesnt get big mom
and kaido's df as you say
will you recognize him as the strongest when he faces luffy possibly a few weeks from now in op time?

Where are the ones shitting on Marco for not being able to defeat Perospero huh?
:suresure:

They needed confirmation that no fighting was done and here u have it. Marco would've one shotted Perospero otherwise
Post automatically merged:

Can't wait to see the pic of Denjiro, Kinemon, Ashura Doji and Inuarashi doing Togen Totsuka on Kaido
:steef:
Can't wait to see Neko socking Kaido in his face

True. Admiral level isn't that special. No one really cares that BB has Aokiji as a commander. Meanwhile the marines talk about Kaido and BM joining forces as the worst thing ever.

He failed because a Yonko stopped him. His own crew member had to tell him to chill or he would get them drowned as well.

As for your viz quote, the cnet has a different translation. And didn't Stephen himself say it was a strategic retreat?
Hmm, I think both your points are either incorrect or unprovable.
Not sure where you're getting this "Aokiji is a commander" stuff from when it sounds much more like affiliation rather than subordination.

In addition, your second point about the navy "treating it as the end of the world" sounds wrong as well. I'm sure you personally interpreted it like that because of some kind of emperor-bias.
It's overwhelming sure, but it's overwhelming due to the combination of events, not just because 2 emperors allied.

Pretty much everything indicates to be an issue of timing where unpredictable things are happening while the Navy is dealing with other things, e.g: Warlords, Revolutionary, Alabasta Incident.
Really doesn't look the way you're trying to paint it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.