Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The guy was making weekly threads about how "it's not too late" for everyone to agree with him that Katakuri is a sexy god among men who could solo all the other YC at once who Big Mom fears

He was as obnoxious as Critical Mindset/Shishio/Admiral are except that those three at least don't cry about being bullied
Watch what you're saying especially when you're being a calumniator. Way to misrepresent a guy who can't defend himself.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I read Manga for fun, if I wanted to overanalyze something I would read something like Infinite Jest which is 10000X times more intellectual than your precious Kingdom
You read manga for fun? I could’ve never guessed that from all of the menstrual blood you’ve been spewing all over this thread for 12 hours straight lol.

Last edited:
I’ll be nice to you today lol. This is the 7th consecutive chapter where Shanks’ superior is being defeated by mid tiers lol.

@ShishioIsBack @Shuyaku

I was lurking on the VB wiki discussion page, and those guys are in unanimous agreement that Akainu > Big Mom in their discussions lol. Probably because of shit like Shanks’ superior being overwhelmed by Raizo lol.
Who are you talking about? No one alive is Shanks' superior. If you are talking about Kaido well they both wanted to go to MF and guess who made it there when they clashed?:beckmoji:

Shanks>=Kaido>gap>Akainu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
A typical elitist attitude. I dunno why he started trashing on Kingdom tho. Is he salty that Kaido is being clowned that much?
Probably because Oda’s most hyped arc of all time is worse than Kingdom’s tame arcs lol.

Legit no idea why this guy is so rabid towards Kingdom fans lol. Not one Kingdom fan on this site has even glanced in his direction, and I only mess with him because he tries to pick fights with me every 3 minutes lol.

Who are you talking about? No one alive is Shanks' superior. If you are talking about Kaido well they both wanted to go to MF and guess who made it there when they clashed?:beckmoji:

Shanks>=Kaido>gap>Akainu
Shanks is a swordsman miahwk is the worlds strongest swordman. Do you not know how to read. Oda told you whose shanks superior is already

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because almost all Kingdom fans I have met for 10 years were toxic , just like Games of Thrones fans
Have you considered the possibility that if 100% of the people you meet in life seem toxic to you, that maybe you’re the toxic one yourself? Didn’t the mods already need to calm you down earlier because you were starting a fight with every other person on this thread? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.