Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, they not standing around gettimg ragdolled around the place like Kaido and BM. Also ehy are people talking about Ryou for Admirals. LET ME POINT THIS OUT IN BOLD

YOU CAN HIT ADMIRALS WITH REGULAR HAKI. THEY ARE NOT KAIDO.
It doesn't matter whether they can easily injure them, the obstacle it is to hit them in the first place which won't be an easy task due to their own (haki)defense and other abilities.
They are not just standing there to hope a Ryuo user hits them...

None of the scabbards are stronger than Zoro
Luffy ( post time Skip ) & Law deal with Dofflamingo, Trebol and Bellamy

Who Big Mom sent to deal with Luffy who defeated Dofflamingo ?

Cracker 🍘 : her Sweet Commander 3

Who Kaidou sent to deal with taking back Dofflamingo against Admirals ?

Jack : his Calamity 3

So we can say with a good amount of probability that Jack and Cracker are stronger than Dofflamingo

Cracker 🍘 fought against Luffy and Nami

Jack fought against Base Inuarashi and Nekomamushi

Was Luffy coming from Fishman Island stronger than a Yonkou Commander 3 ? Probably not, probably just equal

Who is stronger than Yonkou Commander 3 ?

Inuarashi Sulong and Nekomamushi Sulong

So, if Zoro is stronger than Sulong Inuarashi and Sulong Nekomamushi who are now probably stronger than Luffy coming from Fishman Island by a margin,

Then Zoro, having fought against Pica was stronger than Luffy, his captain, by a margin that Luffy compensated by fighting Dofflamingo, Cracker, Big Mom army and Katakuri.

I don't buy it.

That's why I place Zoro coming from Fishman Island the same level than Luffy, his captain coming from Fishman Island -> more or less Yonkou Commander 3

What I expect ?

Plot no diff power level.

Zoro will go from Yonkou Commander 3 to Yonkou Commander 1 / Admiral in the match against Kaidou.

🌴

It doesn't matter whether they can easily injure them, the obstacle it is to hit them in the first place which won't be an easy task due to their own (haki)defense and other abilities.
They are not just standing there to hope a Ryuo user hits them...
I just agreed with you. Only thing i am pointing out is Marco and Vista don't need Ryou to hurt admirals. Luffy could hurt Admirals pre hygo training.

I really wonder Kaido will shine as a villain in this arc...so far he didn't use any haki nor he does look like any threating individual...all the chapters has been with scabbards having an "upper hand" against Kaido...
can dragon form has any other attacks other than "boro breath"? or OdA didn't yet figure out Kaido whole power moves?
@Princeley

I think next prediction thread question should be

Will Kaido revert to human form?

I understand why Akainu was scared of the samurai, they're pretty good, props to Kizaru for at least being brave
Remember even Kaido didn't want Oden to team up with the rest of the nation. Imagine if Oden pulled up with the 9 scabbards, 5 daymios/subordinates, Yakuza,Prime Hyogoro vs Kaido and his crew. Lmfaooooooo Kaido crew would of been wiped from the face of the earth.

I just agreed with you. Only thing i am pointing out is Marco and Vista don't need Ryou to hurt admirals. Luffy could hurt Admirals pre hygo training.
Ryuo is an extension of their CoA mastery, it's not just there to hurt sth, Ryuo makes their skillset more versatile as well by sending haki shockwaves or slashes.
Hence I do think that Marco and Vista used Ryuo against Akainu - he just dodged it efficiently.

Luffy ( post time Skip ) & Law deal with Dofflamingo, Trebol and Bellamy

Who Big Mom sent to deal with Luffy who defeated Dofflamingo ?

Cracker 🍘 : her Sweet Commander 3

Who Kaidou sent to deal with taking back Dofflamingo against Admirals ?

Jack : his Calamity 3

So we can say with a good amount of probability that Jack and Cracker are stronger than Dofflamingo

Cracker 🍘 fought against Luffy and Nami

Jack fought against Base Inuarashi and Nekomamushi

Was Luffy coming from Fishman Island stronger than a Yonkou Commander 3 ? Probably not, probably just equal

Who is stronger than Yonkou Commander 3 ?

Inuarashi Sulong and Nekomamushi Sulong

So, if Zoro is stronger than Sulong Inuarashi and Sulong Nekomamushi who are now probably stronger than Luffy coming from Fishman Island by a margin,

Then Zoro, having fought against Pica was stronger than Luffy, his captain, by a margin that Luffy compensated by fighting Dofflamingo, Cracker, Big Mom army and Katakuri.

I don't buy it.

That's why I place Zoro coming from Fishman Island the same level than Luffy, his captain coming from Fishman Island -> more or less Yonkou Commander 3

What I expect ?

Plot no diff power level.

Zoro will go from Yonkou Commander 3 to Yonkou Commander 1 / Admiral in the match against Kaidou.

🌴
Bro i don't care how you wanna rationalize it. None of thise Scabbards is beating Zoro 1 v 1.

I wouldn't take that statement too literal tho.
Sure, I think Kaido's gonna show what he's really capable of in the upcoming chapters (the Scabbards had their best highlights after all) but at least people have stopped admiring Kaido like a demi-god.
I have said this beginning of Wano that Kaido ain't demi god...but so far he has damn good presence and intimidation factor until "Oden, the Japanese samurai" came into existence...chapter 970 was the start of Kaido's demise and he still hasn't recovered from that

The response from the Yonkou side is exactly as i imagined it would be.

@Kaido D. Stronger creates hypothetical scenarios in which Admirals supposedly can't do what Kaido can without providing the least bit of prove from the manga.

@Seraphoenix tries to drag anyone into a MF discussion to distract from the events of this chapter.

The rest is either hiding, waiting for the Kaido hype chapter to come out full force or claiming that Kaido will one shot the scabbards soon (when this is technically impossible now).

Yeah, we can all understand basic shounen logic and that the scabbards won't be victorious. At least be honest enough to admit that u didn't think the Scabbards would give Kaido that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.