Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure they would, they weren't even a Yonko crew back then
Even now? Imagine All of Wano with Oden(nobody is dead) vs His crew. I am saying imagine those 100000 samurais with Orochi were not traitors. All the nation might would of wiped them out too. Which is why Kaido did war tactics. Akainu was taking into account the nations whole strength.

The response from the Yonkou side is exactly as i imagined it would be.

@Kaido D. Stronger creates hypothetical scenarios in which Admirals supposedly can't do what Kaido can without providing the least bit of prove from the manga.

@Seraphoenix tries to drag anyone into a MF discussion to distract from the events of this chapter.

The rest is either hiding, waiting for the Kaido hype chapter to come out full force or claiming that Kaido will one shot the scabbards soon (when this is technically impossible now).

Yeah, we can all understand basic shounen logic and that the scabbards won't be victorious. At least be honest enough to admit that u didn't think the Scabbards would give Kaido that work.
It's true that i didn't expect the Scabbards to wound Kaido because i didn't expect them to be that skilled in Ryo, they were even hiding their strongest attacks up until now, they can use two sword style which we didn't even know they could, but that doesn't change anything about Kaido, if anything he'll just show us how powerful he is when he defeats all 9 of them, he'll show us that he's so much stronger than when he fought with Oden years ago

@Kaido D. Stronger creates hypothetical scenarios in which Admirals supposedly can't do what Kaido can without providing the least bit of prove from the manga.

@Seraphoenix tries to drag anyone into a MF discussion to distract from the events of this chapter.

The rest is either hiding, waiting for the Kaido hype chapter to come out full force or claiming that Kaido will one shot the scabbards soon (when this is technically impossible now).

Yeah, we can all understand basic shounen logic and that the scabbards won't be victorious. At least be honest enough to admit that u didn't think the Scabbards would give Kaido that work.
I thought Kaido would solo the scabbards + the sulong minks high diff. Now it's clear he would have gotten killed without Jack & co doing half of the work :suresure:

Kaido may one shot each Scabbards some chapters after this one , but the difficulty is already high diff .

this could be like Zoro vs Kaku , where Zoro with Asura dispersed Kaku's strongest attack easily and one shotted him , but the difficulty was high diff because the damages and struggles he had before Asura

I wouldn't take that statement too literal tho.
Sure, I think Kaido's gonna show what he's really capable of in the upcoming chapters (the Scabbards had their best highlights after all) but at least people have stopped admiring Kaido like a demi-god.
He will still be admired has demi god for taking all those attacks if he still wins and keep fighting. Demi god endurance

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Any idiot knows that the current 9 minions surpass an admiral at the level of power / strength, kaido defeating them is like kaido> admiral, and whoever presents himself will only serve to add the level necessary to defeat kaido.
Admiral level + whoever comes in front, adds up to the end of wano.

Any idiot knows that the 9 retainers outnumber and force an admiral, working together.
Teamwork and number advantages are more difficult than 1v1 with only 1 opponent.
But Akainu fought 16 commanders at MF + Crocodile, why didn't he get low diffed ?

Like i said, you're just spouting nonsense at this point when the manga directly oposses your headcanon.

Any idiot knows that the 9 retainers outnumber and force an admiral, working together.
Teamwork and number advantages are more difficult than 1v1 with only 1 opponent.
Fujitora for example would get defeated by the Scabbards for sure, he wouldn't even have time to put bandages on his head like he did after his fight with Sabo and gang

Kaido may one shot each Scabbards some chapters after this one , but the difficulty is already high diff .

this could be like Zoro vs Kaku , where Zoro with Asura dispersed Kaku's strongest attack easily and one shotted him , but the difficulty was high diff because the damages and struggles he had before Asura
Zoro vs Kaku was a mid diff. If this is a High diff then Luffy and Kidd/zoro should low diff him right? He took so much damage and put to high diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.