Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We don't know how Ryuma's power translates in contemporary times. It's very possible that compared to Roger, Whitebeard and modern top Tiers he wouldn't be considered to be impressive.
Ryuma made a black blade, the only one who made one is Mihawk (solid top tier). It is likely something impressive. I don't say that making a black blade = being strongest than anyone, other skills are necessary, but I think Ryuma is up there with other top tiers. His black blade, his legend, and his parallel with EOS Zoro who will be top tier.

We don't know how Ryuma's power translates in contemporary times. It's very possible that compared to Roger, Whitebeard and modern top Tiers he wouldn't be considered to be impressive.
That's what I think too, so Kaido' statement might be a confirmation for it.

Why would it be confirmed
Kaido never met Ryuma
He does not need to meet him neccessarily to measure his power. After all Ryuma should have some feats passed on his story. People know Chinjao was a strong guy because ice continent feat for example.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Also what's even the difference Between a samurai and other swordsmen like Mihawk??
No difference. Also, he will get what he wants once Zoro takes a piece of him. :catrude:
Finally. Please die, 9RS.
Where is this coming from? :mihugh:
Will Kaido ever show his CoA against the 9RS? He's basically fighting them with no Haki at all. Perhaps just with CoO...
No CoA, no CoO so far. Kaido is in the "gimme the best you got" mode. However, he doesnt seem to be satisfied with their best.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
can u pls tell eme what sanji saided

S in mid pic when jumping : "wow!! quite strong!!"
L : "wah! huge number in the back too! nice! i'll do it!"
S : "how many times will you make me tell you to keep up your stamina for the Kaido fight!!"
L : "with that number, it'll take quite some time by yourself alone!!"
S : "shut up, it'll take 10 seconds! you have any complaints!?
L : "for me 3 seconds!"
J : "Giant airlift" (? or whatever was the name of his attack)

J in the bottom right : "Luffy, Sanji! I thought that was just about it"
L : "Jinbei~~!"
J : "I'll send you to the roof! you need to save your strength"
S : "who/what do you think you are? the one in charge / commanding? I'm telling you I brought Luffy all the way up here!!
J : "yea? sorry"
J : "should be that way to the roof to meet up with our fellow samurai..."
S : "your comprehension of the progress of the battle war situation is also perfect uh?!!"
S : "listen well, whenever a chance appears Luffy will fight!!"
J : "(lets) be careful"

Status
Not open for further replies.