Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The desperation :denzimote: I don't ever want to hear that Shanks is a swordsman from the Swordbois.

Queen is currently attempting to kill Drake. He won't be fighting Luffy or Sanji. Drake & Zoro vs Apoo and Queen is what Oda is setting up.
Luffy and Sanji are heading towards the performance stage, which is where both Queen and King are.

Queen was shooting his gun at Drake from long distance, I doubt he's going out of his way to leave his position just for Drake, that's not his style.

I

Indigo

Bro, you need to talk with professionals...
I'm not an expert, not even a qualified person for really help you...
The best you can do for yourself is to talk with free professionals if you don't have the economic resources :)
I'm 100% sure they will help you :)
You do mean well, but unfortunately when you have depression seeking professional help, or any help at all for that matter, is easier said than done.

I know it all too well :josad:

I

Indigo

There's a distinction between sword user and swordsman.

If your main fighting style is swordsmanship then you should be classed as a swordsman.

Also why do all the "Shanks isn't a swordsman" arguments revolve around listing instances of DF users with swords, as if Shanks is also a DF user.
So Zoro will fight Jack, that's the only option left. Because sword fighting isn't King's main fighting style, dude uses legs a lot, when transformed and even when not transformed.

Either Jack or Who's Who is going to step up like a few people keep talking, or maybe even Smoothie if the BM pirates show up here.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
There's a distinction between sword user and swordsman.

If your main fighting style is swordsmanship then you should be classed as a swordsman.

Also why do all the "Shanks isn't a swordsman" arguments revolve around listing instances of DF users with swords, as if Shanks is also a DF user.
If u put it that way none of zoro oppppment so far has been swordsman :christindeed:

Status
Not open for further replies.