Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao why sanji fans are so happy right now ?
In the chapter, we have the info that Sanji wants luffy to keep his strenght for kaido so he will clean the fodders for him like a true Pirate A, his captain told him you are not strong enough to take him easily, jealous of Jimbei who is doing the job, and confirmation both of them will help only Luffy to reach the top so no fight against Kaido :suresure:

Looks like they live in another world really lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Anime cannon ——> sanji low diff drake

anime not cannon —-> page one out for two weeks zoro can’t put gifted out for 10 minutes

Sanji —-> stole the king fight

Sanji ——> accompany luffy to the top even tho in the beginning zoro fans jizzing their pants when zoro left with luffy and left sanji Behind

They have nothing anymore now they act like victims

S in mid pic when jumping : "wow!! quite strong!!"
L : "wah! huge number in the back too! nice! i'll do it!"
S : "how many times will you make me tell you to keep up your stamina for the Kaido fight!!"
L : "with that number, it'll take quite some time by yourself alone!!"
S : "shut up, it'll take 10 seconds! you have any complaints!?
L : "for me 3 seconds!"
J : "Giant airlift" (? or whatever was the name of his attack)

J in the bottom right : "Luffy, Sanji! I thought that was just about it"
L : "Jinbei~~!"
J : "I'll send you to the roof! you need to save your strength"
S : "who/what do you think you are? the one in charge / commanding? I'm telling you I brought Luffy all the way up here!!
J : "yea? sorry"
J : "should be that way to the roof to meet up with our fellow samurai..."
S : "your comprehension of the progress of the battle war situation is also perfect uh?!!"
S : "listen well, whenever a chance appears Luffy will fight!!"
J : "(lets) be careful"
LMAO
"I'll Send You to the Roof"
SKK too!!!!!!!!
XDXDXD

I'm bored of this Lik.

Too many chapters focused on Oden wank and sentimental stuff when we could have seen Kaido (a top tier) pop off more.

9RS deserve death for wasting panel time

You should be able to understand where I'm coming from. You're the biggest Kaido wanker in WG.
:catrude:
I'm not so sure of that. I have ceaselessly read posts around Kaido being the strongest guy of all times. That Roger and Primebeard never confronted him because panicking. Or that not even eventual god tiers would be a match for him in that he is the currently strongest alive creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.