Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oda cant get to this lvl. Togashi's artstyle is very unique....which adds to its inconsistency. But oh well....
These are better examples but still don’t think it tops oda’s art
Post automatically merged:

Oda cant get to this lvl. Togashi's artstyle is very unique....which adds to its inconsistency. But oh well....
it’s Ok But if you seriously think this better than Oda’s you’ve been reading two piece

I enjoyed Greed Island more than CA. I also think kite is overrated
hah same.
CA was a slog in the middle

to elaborate it more, when binging one piece manga.. there is this urgency from the story and it really grips you untill the climax of an arc.

I feel the same way only in greed island and yorknew arc. succesion arc could also feel like this but togashi gonna togashi.

what a waste

Last edited:
Weird take on saying Togashi's artstyle is unique and not Oda's.

Also art is super subjective and I've hated Togashi's art since Yu Yu Hakusho, so you aren't really convincing anyone with this.
No im not convincing you....you dont speak for everyone. Togashi's artstyle is far more unique....and at the very least his characters arent carbon copies of each other.

No im not convincing you....you dont speak for everyone. Togashi's artstyle is far more unique....and at the very least his characters arent carbon copies of each other.

Thank you for the couple examples of oda reusing character design while togashi recycled his entire cast in hxh
Post automatically merged:

The amount of detail that goes into Togashi's best pieces of art appeals more to me.

What even is Oda's best art panel in your opinion ?
I really don’t have a single panel which I would consider the best

Status
Not open for further replies.