Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it too but as you say they think its flawless the first 200 chapters were truly good then Togashi started to stretch to the point that I started to skip dialogues

Todays political situation is that the strong live western hemisphere (celesital dragon) while the poor ( africa,eastern asia and so on) live under harsh conditions ( poor citizens in OP) some are even work like slaves to bring there masters ( cooperations) the raw material that is essential for there welfare they sell it for a price that one can laugh it

And if the elite doesnt like the way the way the world is directed they are using harsh manners to do what they want for example they use the buster call for cleansing
(iraq,syria,afghanistan and so on ) are destroyed to the point they cant prove a danger to the elite
countries like Iran,Russia or North Korea are outcasted by the "World government" like island of OP are not being protected by the marines ( WB homeland or Doffys island in the north blue)

Doflamingo speech about children that never know war or children that grow up in war look at the world europe or usa there is no war in there borders look at africa or middle east war is raging on

Look at the us society and dressrosa or goa kingdom people who earn less are thrown away on grey terminal and the strong live a life in illustrious they cry about how they cant buy the second or third car while the weak barley can afford a bike there is a lot of more to write OP is a perfect example how our world another one is the WG has the pacifista the cyborg technology while some dont even have proper old guns technological difference like the USA has to africa or far east

the dark continent has a purpose Gons goal was to find his father it's fulfilled but togashi doesnt want to end the series its nice pocket money for him that's why the dark continent money every then and now he writes 10 chapters and goes back on hiatus look at his come back its always enough for one volume and then mysteriously he goes on hiatus
Have you forgetten the story of HxH ?

- Gyro's story of poverty
- Leorio's entire backstory of being too poor to save his friend
- Humanity using Nukes on cities for dictatorship purposes
- The literal Whale Boat thats taking them to the Dark Continent being seperated in tiers due to wealth
- Humanity never accepting inferiority to the Chimera Ants
- The Genocide of the Kurta Clan due to what they own
- Chimera Ants treating humans like animals, same to how Humans treat farm animals.
- Queen Oita sacrificing her freedom to get out of poverty
- Tserriednich trafficking women so he can murder them for art
- The Propaganda that common people eat up to the point that they dont believe Killua when he says they will be killed

Literal fucking Meteor City where the Phantom Troupe is from. Where people are so poor that they have no identities. Families throwing their unwanted babies there. The lowest of status of society.

So again when incoperating real world elements into the story....Togashi again takes a massive dump on Oda.
Post automatically merged:

If Togashi wrote OP, we'd be still at Alabasta.

In 2050, we can be certain that OP has already ended.
In 2080, HxH fans still wait for the plot in the middle of the dark continent + never ending hiatus.

"B-But HxH iS tHe GoAt!!!" - HxH wankers.
Quality > Quantity

Have you forgetten the story of HxH ?

- Gyro's story of poverty
- Leorio's entire backstory of being too poor to save his friend
- Humanity using Nukes on cities for dictatorship purposes
- The literal Whale Boat thats taking them to the Dark Continent being seperated in tiers due to wealth
- Humanity never accepting inferiority to the Chimera Ants
- The Genocide of the Kurta Clan due to what they own
- Chimera Ants treating humans like animals, same to how Humans treat farm animals.
- Queen Oita sacrificing her freedom to get out of poverty
- Tserriednich trafficking women so he can murder them for art
- The Propaganda that common people eat up to the point that they dont believe Killua when he says they will be killed

Literal fucking Meteor City where the Phantom Troupe is from. Where people are so poor that they have no identities. Families throwing their unwanted babies there. The lowest of status of society.

So again when incoperating real world elements into the story....Togashi again takes a massive dump on Oda.
I compared great and real problem you are talking about farm animals lol
I talk about slaves and rich become richer and there is a winner and loser

-Kuta genocide was a family murder from a mafia (phantom troop) thats not deep thats a problem you dont have common
-chimera ants treat them the same way humans treat the chimera thats nothing deep
- Lol they dont believe him lol how deep woooah they dont believe a person they dont know

even your examples show how different the scale between OP and HxH truly is

HxH is looks complex but its simple
Op looks simple but its complex

The problem is the headcanon hype about HxH

I compared great and real problem you are talking about farm animals lol
I talk about slaves and rich become richer and there is a winner and loser

-Kuta genocide was a family murder from a mafia (phantom troop) thats not deep thats a problem you dont have common
-chimera ants treat them the same way humans treat the chimera thats nothing deep
- Lol they dont believe him lol how deep woooah they dont believe a person they dont know

even your examples show how different the scale between OP and HxH truly is

HxH is looks complex but its simple
Op looks simple but its complex

The problem is the headcanon hype about HxH
Lmao, the way humans get treated by Chimera Ants are akin to the way humans treat real life animals. With cruelty and kill them for literal no reason. Similar to the sport of hunting. Of course your dumbass only takes out "lol farm animals"

Kurta wasnt a familiy. They were a civilisation of people. No different to Ohara in OP. And were murdered due to their eyes...No different to people getting killed and wars starting over things such as oil.

East Gourteu is literally modelled after North Korea hun.

A dictatorship, where their Leader Diego had full supereme power.

Not only that but the Sex Slaves Bizeff used to sneak into the palace and it being allowed since he basically controls the Country behind the scenes.

The Sucession War arc and Election arc both arcs devoted to the politics, society and heiarchy of the countries and the world. What tf does OP have....that pathetic 5 chapter Reverie arc where they wanked Luffy off the entire time. Alright lol.

Idk, im starting to think Kaido and BMs story doesn't end here again.

Yes, I think they are 100% going "down" this arc (their crews 100% are), but I feel like this Rocks plot will carry on to Elbaf or something where both Yonko escape and pull the old crew back together. I say this because I also think Shanks and Blackbeard have something to do with Rocks and it would be weird if it is addressed without them.

I also bring this up because Kaido's dialogue this chapter has him believe that a "noble" death completes a man. If thats the case, him dying here almost goes against that idea. So maybe Kaido (and BM) die for noble causes on Elbaf? Something to prevent Blackbeard and/or Shanks' goals?

Idk, seems pretty outlandish right now but since Rocks is such a barely touched upon plot point (yet it seems like it is super important considering we got 2 chapters dedicated to what they were), I wonder what Oda is saving that storyline for.

It must be addressed at some point, I just have no idea how or when.

Quality > Quantity
HxH = not finished in 2100.

Could HxHlers explain to me what has happened in HxH for 5 years?

Btw, within 5 chapters in OP, this happened:

King clowned Sanji
Drake was ganged on Who's Who and Queen
Minks destroyed Jack
Kaido vs Scabbards
Strawhats vs fodders

I bet Togashi is still at Hisoka vs Chrollo.

Last edited:
Lmao, the way humans get treated by Chimera Ants are akin to the way humans treat real life animals. With cruelty and kill them for literal no reason. Similar to the sport of hunting. Of course your dumbass only takes out "lol farm animals"
Lol they are insect in our eyes and we kill them and since ants are also insects they take revenge on us for killing ants lol thats deep as primary school stuff lol

Kurta wasnt a familiy. They were a civilisation of people. No different to Ohara in OP. And were murdered due to their eyes...No different to people getting killed and wars starting over things such as oil.
HAHAHAH No they werent they were 128 members and were killed by the mafia thats not deep thats simple

East Gourteu is literally modelled after North Korea hun.
potraying korea in such a manner is really deep Oda is potraying the world and you give north korea as equal example now I know why you guys think HxH is complex because its your limit everything above that is something you cant gasp

A dictatorship, where their Leader Diego had full supereme power.

Not only that but the Sex Slaves Bizeff used to sneak into the palace and it being allowed since he basically controls the Country behind the scenes.

The Sucession War arc and Election arc both arcs devoted to the politics, society and heiarchy of the countries and the world. What tf does OP have....that pathetic 5 chapter Reverie arc where they wanked Luffy off the entire time. Alright lol.
sucession war is so boring it isnt even deep its just a corrupt horny family who kills each other to become the new king lol I gave you the example how CD and commoners are in relation you put up that simple and boring family intern clash up

election arc was more about Gon being healed there wasnt anything deep just Pariston who is boring

I know understand you really need to learn compare things HxH is a childs play

So instead of learning what Sasaki devil fruit is, or what black Maria was singing about, or what Ulti and Page one is doing, etc you know things that actually progress the story instead we are given two pages of yet again for the hundredth time Luffy fighting fodder, 6 pages of poison trope that has already been overused and over played in wano, and four pages of trivial cringe Yamato proving herself to Momo.

This is why One piece has 1000 chapters and 23 years. Terrible pacing.

Last edited:
HxH = not finished in 2100.

Could HxHlers explain to me what has happened in HxH for 5 years?

Btw, within 5 chapters in OP, this happened:

King clowned Sanji
Drake was ganged on Who's Who and Queen
Minks destroyed Jack
Kaido vs Scabbards
Strawhats vs fodders

I bet Togashi is still at Hisoka vs Chrollo.
No in 5 chapters of OP, this happened:

- A 5 second match between King vs Sanjj
- Drake vs Queen was off-panelled
- Minks vs Jack was off panelled
- SH vs fodders was 2 panels at best and pretty irrelevant. Dont know why you're bringing up
- Kaido vs Scarbbards which was 1 full chapter alltogether.

Lol you dont even read HxH and your judging. And no hes not. Were half-way through the Succussion War arc.

Lol they are insect in our eyes and we kill them and since ants are also insects they take revenge on us for killing ants lol thats deep as primary school stuff lol
You literally made this up. You have not understood one thing at all. No wonder you like Mid Piece so much

HAHAHAH No they werent they were 128 members and were killed by the mafia thats not deep thats simple
They still werent a family. They were a tribe/clan. And it is deep. Since they were murdered brutally and in heinous way to extract the best coloured eyes from the members.

potraying korea in such a manner is really deep Oda is potraying the world and you give north korea as equal example now I know why you guys think HxH is complex because its your limit everything above that is something you cant gasp
Potraying the world ? So Fishman Island and Skypeia are in this world cool.

sucession war is so boring it isnt even deep its just a corrupt horny family who kills each other to become the new king lol I gave you the example how CD and commoners are in relation you put up that simple and boring family intern clash up

election arc was more about Gon being healed there wasnt anything deep just Pariston who is boring

I know understand you really need to learn compare things HxH is a childs play
Yh cause you have the attention span of a squirrel. Oh nice now were overly simplifying it.

Lmao your example sucks....duuurhh Rich get Richer.....dur Poor get poor. Mad deep bru.

Election wasnt mostly about Gon being healed. It was about who will be the Next Chairman.

HxH is childsplay ? Fine go carry on reading Luffy asking different creatures if they can poop. Im done with dumb convo.

Imo, HxH would be good if Togashi's personal health didn't get in the way. BTW, that still doesn't cure his, imo, terrible artstyle. You have someone like Miura who releases even less Berserk chapters compared to HxH overall but at least his artstyles has only gotten better with time and is a pleasure to read imo.

At least i can tell what the fuck is going on, as much as I LOVE the idea of HxH's world in terms of uniqueness. Really, its depressing. One Piece was my go to shonen, always. Berserk was my go to seinen, and HxH was this awesome middle ground even if I didn't like the art overall. But 2 of the 3 have no sign of even completing themselves, which is depressing.

One Piece is the only series as this point of the 3 that's probably going to realize its entire vision (and that vision STILL might be 10-15 years away knowing Oda; look at how long this arc is going to go for still), yet all 3 have stories that can or should be as big as One Piece is, but won't ever truly get there, maybe Berserk if Miura ever got back into it as he did early on.

Togashi should have had another artist come aboard while he wrote the story, since that is, imo, what he's best at

Lol every manga forum I see people debating HxH and Berserk! Like can yall get over it already? Obviously the writers don't care about it and only write when they are need of money. It is quite obvious by now. Move on.

B

Ballel

Lol every manga forum I see people debating HxH and Berserk! Like can yall get over it already? Obviously the writers don't care about it and only write when they are need of money. It is quite obvious by now. Move on.
Maybe the artists have other reasons too why they don't continue. I've never read the series you mentioned so I don't know how they are written.
But try to understand these fans. I'd be so happy if there ever were to come out new chapters of Vagabond so I get why fans are still discussing old series.

Lmao the Zoro-Drake duo ended before it started
They only posed together and nothing happened afterwards :doffycry:

After the timeskip, this is all what Oda cares about, making his characters pose in a badass manner with one line (edgy) sentences to look cool and they're not actually doing anything important :christmwai:

But in the same time he's willing to waste panels on meaningless gags and beating weird smile fodders every chapter haha :nicagesmile:

B

Ballel

They only posed together and nothing happened afterwards :doffycry:

After the timeskip, this is all what Oda cares about, making his characters pose in a badass manner with one line (edgy) sentences to look cool and they're not actually doing anything important :christmwai:

But in the same time he's willing to waste panels on meaningless gags and beating weird smile fodders every chapter haha :nicagesmile:
:catcry: :catcry::catcry:
This is so True

No in 5 chapters of OP, this happened:

- A 5 second match between King vs Sanjj
- Drake vs Queen was off-panelled
- Minks vs Jack was off panelled
- SH vs fodders was 2 panels at best and pretty irrelevant. Dont know why you're bringing up
- Kaido vs Scarbbards which was 1 full chapter alltogether.
Man, I can't believe that Oda... ACTUALLY FINISHED THAT MANY SUBPLOTS WITHIN 5 CHAPTERS! HOLY SHIT!!!

Seriously, did the plot evolve in some sort of way in HxH within even 5 years? If not, can you just stfu and stop wasting everyones time with Hiatus X Hiatus? Thanks bro!

Lol you dont even read HxH and your judging.
I was just joking lol.

But it seems I did not miss that much anyway. Well, see you in late 2021 if there appear 3 more chapters.

They only posed together and nothing happened afterwards
I was actually pretty excited for this, but this with break, I wonder if Drake will show up next chapter since they are literally all locked in together.

While we don't see Drake, he should be quite aware of what's going on and should also pursue Apoo since with joining the alliance, getting the antibodies back is the solution.

Maybe the artists have other reasons too why they don't continue. I've never read the series you mentioned so I don't know how they are written.
But try to understand these fans. I'd be so happy if there ever were to come out new chapters of Vagabond so I get why fans are still discussing old series.
it's actually an irrational behavior by these fans. The manga has been on and off for the past 25 years. It's like telling your kids Santa Claus is fake. Same principles applies here, someone needs to tell this "fans" that they are reaching hard and they need to get over it. The authors of the manga obviously don't care about their own manga so why are the fans always invested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.