Status
Not open for further replies.
apoo is the usopp of the supernovas
And Usopp is the GOAT strawhat
Post automatically merged:

Everyone is weaker than usopp

So why are you still reading OP then?
Dressrosa and WCI were infinitely more slow paced and also way worse written than HxH's CA arc.
because I didn't like the characters and felt no attachment even to the main cast. I'd take rebbeca over them any day

Why are you changing an argument?
We've already told you Oda is only better than Togashi at being consistent with his art
Lol OP is far more deep than HxH it symbolize todays world while HxH unnecassary expands the comment the characters make to sound intelligent and mysterious its like this
Oda says 5*2=10
Togashi 5x500/8+87,5-390=10
The result is simple even though it looks difficult you only fall for it because the fanbase of HxH think there something else if Togashi wouldnt take so many breaks the series wouldnt make such an uproar

Lol OP is far more deep than HxH it symbolize todays world while HxH unnecassary expands the comment the characters make to sound intelligent and mysterious its like this
Oda says 5*2=10
Togashi 5x500/8+87,5-390=10
The result is simple even though it looks difficult you only fall for it because the fanbase of HxH think there something else if Togashi wouldnt take so many breaks the series wouldnt make such an uproar
Ah yes, while Oda keeps saying:
5*2= 10 every day, in every class and keeps hiding all other methods

Togashi introduces more complex equations.
Good job on agreeing
:cheers:

Ah yes, while Oda keeps saying:
5*2= 10 every day, in every class and keeps hiding all other methods

Togashi introduces more complex equations.
Good job on agreeing
:cheers:
No Oda doesnt stretch simple things in speeching Togashi lets simple things look complex and people think thats complex thats your fault because you dont know what complex is

No its not complex if HxH is something then its simple but stretched its like you hit me once you explain the entire chapter how you hit me you explain how a signal goes to your brain then the brain sends a signal to the arm to move then the arm starts to move stretches back and then pushes forward to hit my cheek
or
you hit my cheek whats better Togashi is not complex togashi is simple and boring

Oda at least has an adventure to tell HxH ????
It doesnt even has a purpose anymore One Piece is far more complex especially its shows todays political situation HxH just changes sentence

in some pages Togashi didnt draw but just wrote

If robins limbs get hurt, she gets hurt. Her limbs get touched by the oni drug, she gets touched by the oni drug. That's how her df works
A lot of people don't understand that not seeing what they want or expect doesn't equate to a plot hole. The opposite usually, if you look closely. Robin spamming her powers would be a huge mistake, Sanji and Luffy trying to fly up through that air patrol would also be really dumb when they already acknowledged the air patrol. Etc

No its not complex if HxH is something then its simple but stretched its like you hit me once you explain the entire chapter how you hit me you explain how a signal goes to your brain then the brain sends a signal to the arm to move then the arm starts to move stretches back and then pushes forward to hit my cheek
or
you hit my cheek whats better Togashi is not complex togashi is simple and boring
Lmao, my signature perfectly proves how OP would look like if Togashi wrote it. Sure, Kaido having more inner thoughts in terms of combat abilities, wouldn't be bad but do people seriously want to read that kind of dialogue each drawn panel when they just expect some combat skills? I wouldn't.

HxH is great, no question, but it is hilarious reading how HxH fanboys think that HxH is absolutely flawless.

No Oda doesnt stretch simple things in speeching Togashi lets simple things look complex and people think thats complex thats your fault because you dont know what complex is

or

Oda at least has an adventure to tell HxH ????
It doesnt even has a purpose anymore One Piece is far more complex especially its shows todays political situation HxH just changes sentence

in some pages Togashi didnt draw but just wrote
Today'a political situation is a Princess in distress every arc ? Today's political situation is Luffy fight fodder day and night ? Today's political situation is everyone having Luffy's dick in their mouth ?

HxH has no purpose ? So the Dark Continent arc has no purpose ? Lol

Lmao, my signature perfectly proves how OP would look like if Togashi wrote it. Sure, Kaido having more inner thoughts in terms of combat abilities, wouldn't be bad but do people seriously want to read that kind of dialogue each drawn panel when they just expect some combat skills? I wouldn't.

HxH is great, no question, but it is hilarious reading how HxH fanboys think that HxH is absolutely flawless.
If Togashi wrote One Piece then Kaido wouldnt be in Dragon form like a retard. And wouldnt underestimate the scarbbards at all.

People love to hate on HxH due to the excessive dialouge....but Id take that all day then stupid idiotic shit that happens in OP.

- Croc stopping using his DF mid fight
- Katakuri stop using his DF intangibility
- Kaido staying in Dragon form all day
- Meme constantly being embrassed

The amount of character inconsistencies, reused plotlines, off-panelled moments, and stupid gags destroying the fake tension in OP. And yall are crying about excessive dialouge lmao.

Lets not ignore complexity for now. Togashi at the very least can write a coherent plotline that can satisfy fans...

As for complexity, the current arc has various groups with their own subplots and Togashi is balancing it all amazingly.

- Phantom Troupe
- Princes
- Bodyguards
- Mafia
- Hisoka
- Zodiacs
- Beyond

Whilst Oda cant do shit without having to off-panel everything.

So when we talk about complexity, it isnt the dialouge were only talking about. But also the plot, and the elements and story were keep on being given.

Ok rant finished.

Last edited:

I love it too but as you say they think its flawless the first 200 chapters were truly good then Togashi started to stretch to the point that I started to skip dialogues

Today'a political situation is a Princess in distress every arc ? Today's political situation is Luffy fight fodder day and night ? Today's political situation is everyone having Luffy's dick in their mouth ?

HxH has no purpose ? So the Dark Continent arc has no purpose ? Lol

Todays political situation is that the strong live western hemisphere (celesital dragon) while the poor ( africa,eastern asia and so on) live under harsh conditions ( poor citizens in OP) some are even work like slaves to bring there masters ( cooperations) the raw material that is essential for there welfare they sell it for a price that one can laugh it

And if the elite doesnt like the way the way the world is directed they are using harsh manners to do what they want for example they use the buster call for cleansing
(iraq,syria,afghanistan and so on ) are destroyed to the point they cant prove a danger to the elite
countries like Iran,Russia or North Korea are outcasted by the "World government" like island of OP are not being protected by the marines ( WB homeland or Doffys island in the north blue)

Doflamingo speech about children that never know war or children that grow up in war look at the world europe or usa there is no war in there borders look at africa or middle east war is raging on

Look at the us society and dressrosa or goa kingdom people who earn less are thrown away on grey terminal and the strong live a life in illustrious they cry about how they cant buy the second or third car while the weak barley can afford a bike there is a lot of more to write OP is a perfect example how our world another one is the WG has the pacifista the cyborg technology while some dont even have proper old guns technological difference like the USA has to africa or far east

the dark continent has a purpose Gons goal was to find his father it's fulfilled but togashi doesnt want to end the series its nice pocket money for him that's why the dark continent money every then and now he writes 10 chapters and goes back on hiatus look at his come back its always enough for one volume and then mysteriously he goes on hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.