Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give how guys a perspective of how Godly Mihawk actually is.
Mihawk's casual one handed flying slash was so strong it required Jozu to Scream loud using most of his strength to block and was taller than Moby dick just in height

And then Smoothie had to kill her own subordinates and was juiced up and had to use all of her strength and was huffing puffing and sweating to produce a slash as tall as Sunny from lesser distance

Moby dick is like 10 times as big as sunny
And Smoothie base is YC2 level
After killing her subordinates and juicing up she is what? YC1 level

So a full power attack of a YC level character is FAR smaller than a casual attack from Mihawk.

Not to mention how casually he handled Vista.

No other character has been portrayed as much above commander level as Mihawk has
I don't like to get into these pointless arguments about the power of characters, but :
Can Mihawk use his swordmanship to summon a meteorite from space? Can he cut a man in half and save his life? Can he draw out all the juices from the body with a sword? At the moment the manga, no.
In some ways, some are superior to others, and vice versa. I think for example Mihawk stronger than a Smoothie, but so torn and incomplete comparison is extremely inappropriate.
Do we know what advantages Yoru gives? One of the strongest swords or just the strongest sword must have some special function. For example, increasing the range or strength of the slash. Isn't that possible?
Mihawk attacked on a large static object, when as a Smoothie had to target a smaller, but mobile and moving object.
Smoothie could have done better than what the manga says, but then their ship would have been damaged by her.

All he did was chase pre timeskip Luffy. What a phony lmao.
Because Whitebeard was sick and too weak for Mihawk
He literally says "I came to fight Whitebeard"

And only because Whitebeard was too weak, he found the second best thing that amused him
Either you are embarrassing yourself by trying to call Mihawk a liar as Mihawk has never been portrayed to be that.

And only because Whitebeard was too weak, he found the second best thing that amused him
Either you are embarrassing yourself by trying to call Mihawk a liar as Mihawk has never been portrayed to be that.
Second best thing wouldve been Marco, Jozu....fucking Vista....

Not a weak shitty pre timeskip Luffy. But of course pre timeskip Luffy is strong for Mihawk, since he could evade all his attacks

Nice excuses you make for turning tail and running away whenever a strong opponent arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.