Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so I take it you think its something that could happen after wano
you are right
law owes luffy nothing at this point
how could you see it going.

Law would have to do something that really pisses Luffy off to get him to view him as one.
Hypothetically, the easiest way I can see it happening given current events, is by having Law abandon the alliance when shit starts to hit the fan. I find it pretty suspect on Oda's part that he had Law only bring two of his crew members with him, and the rest are hiding out in the Submarine, and we have no clue what Law has been doing this entire time, while everyone else is engaging in the war. Of course Oda could just be setting it up to have Law swoop in, at the last minute when he's needed the most.

Back on Dressrosa I was 95 percent sure Law would betray Luffy one day. That number has dropped since then because of how popular Law became, and Oda might have changed his mind on the matter. So now I'm at a 50/50 split.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hypothetically, the easiest way I can see it happening given current events, is by having Law abandon the alliance when shit starts to hit the fan. I find it pretty suspect on Oda's part that he had Law only bring two of his crew members with him, and the rest are hiding out in the Submarine, and we have no clue what Law has been doing this entire time, while everyone else is engaging in the war. Of course Oda could just be setting it up to have Law swoop in, at the last minute when he's needed the most.

Back on Dressrosa I was 95 percent sure Law would betray Luffy one day. That number has dropped since then because of how popular Law became, and Oda might have changed his mind on the matter. So now I'm at a 50/50 split.
It's def possible, Hawkins kept bringing up alliances with pirates ending in betrayal. Same with Kaido to the Scabbards. I'm guessing Law takes something valuable off Luffy's hands instead of outright betraying him in battle, though.

It's def possible, Hawkins kept bringing up alliances with pirates ending in betrayal. Same with Kaido to the Scabbards. I'm guessing Law takes something valuable off Luffy's hands instead of outright betraying him in battle, though.
I jokingly said earlier that he could steal Luffy's Poneglyph copies, and snag Nico Robin in the process. Grabbing Robin is highly unlikely, but taking the copies of the Poneglyphs is possible.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I jokingly said earlier that he could steal Luffy's Poneglyph copies, and snag Nico Robin in the process. Grabbing Robin is highly unlikely, but taking the copies of the Poneglyphs is possible.
..And luckily, Luffy will be getting Oden's logbook which might compensate for the lost rubbings or reveal the last poneglyph out there. I can def see that.

Spoiler came out more than 12 hours ago and nothing new until now? Zzz...

I read earlier pages and OPlers like @Sentinel being OPlers again.

OPlers: Yamato is trash because she is cosplaying Oden and creepy as hell

New chapter: My another name is Yamato
^ implying that aside from cosplaying Oden and claiming himself as Oden, she has another side named Yamato. Her real side that's not cosplaying Oden.
"Yamato being trash because she only cosplays Oden" argument is apparently debunked after this chapter.

But also OPlers: Yamato is still trash!!

Spoiler came out more than 12 hours ago and nothing new until now? Zzz...

I read earlier pages and OPlers like @Sentinel being OPlers again.

OPlers: Yamato is trash because she is cosplaying Oden and creepy as hell

New chapter: My another name is Yamato
^ implying that aside from cosplaying Oden and claiming himself as Oden, she has another side named Yamato. Her real side that's not cosplaying Oden.
"Yamato being trash because she only cosplays Oden" argument is apparently debunked after this chapter.

But also OPlers: Yamato is still trash!!
IS Topi defending Yamato? Did I step in a twilight zone?

Powerlevel wise, Yamato vs Carrot is not even close. Should have been Yamato vs Unlimited Sulong Carrot yet again I still bet on Yamato.

Design wise, again it's not even close. Carrot is meh and her Sulong is meh too contrary to popular belief.

Personality wise, both sucks but that only means they can fit well with the crew filled with 1 liner spamming robot, 1 joke skeleton, cowardy doctor who levelled down post TS, lame chef who also levelled down post TS, and Endurance Monster who not surprisingly also levelled down post TS etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.