Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitches be pressed just bcs Yamato wants to be Oden yet arent annoyed when Luffy said hes gon be pirate king for the nth time. "B-but it's Luffy's character!" Exactly, same goes with Yamato:kayneshrug:
Wanting to be someone else and wanting to become something is different though. One needs personality to achieve while the other requires the absence of a personality:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato has issues yall be patience shes gon figure herself out!! isnt that obvious lmao shes definitely not gon stay with the same mindset when the arc ends.
On that I agree but it's not comparable to Luffy saying he's going to be pirate king.

I won't be surprised if Yamato appears in one or two pages in this chapter. It seems to be a common thing in Wano.

991: Let us die! - scabbards appear on one page and say the line from the title
992: Remnants - one page where marco and big mom talk about the remnants of the wb pirates
993: The Dream of Wano - 3 pages of people of people in wano dreaming about kaido and orochi being defeated
989: I can't imagine losing - literally one panel where hyo says that he doesn't feel like they're losing

those aren't the same

luffy wanting to be pirate king is normal

while yamato thinking she is oden shows she is mentally sick due to upbringing
so what is ur point here? is her being mentally sick a bad thing? we're gonna see a huge character development by the end of this arc. Shes gonna be one of the most significant chara that evolves mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.