Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment sections for the One Piece community range from good to mostly bad. It boils down to Dragon Ball fanboys constantly saying “Super is better than One Piece” (like it’s relevant to the topic) or just people getting their panties in a knot over Toei’s anime. We get it “Toei bad, Toei ruined One Piece”. 🙄

Despite the usual Tumblr madness (Skin darkening One Piece characters other than Usopp hurt my soul), the One Piece community there is quieter and more tolerable in many ways. It may not seem like it, but I can confirm it as a late Tumblr user.

The comment sections for the One Piece community range from good to mostly bad. It boils down to Dragon Ball fanboys constantly saying “Super is better than One Piece” (like it’s relevant to the topic) or just people getting their panties in a knot over Toei’s anime. We get it “Toei bad, Toei ruined One Piece”. 🙄

Despite the usual Tumblr madness (Skin darkening One Piece characters other than Usopp hurt my soul), the One Piece community there is quieter and more tolerable in many ways. It may not seem like it, but I can confirm it as a late Tumblr user.
You are/were a Tumblr user?
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.