Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Covid mask Nezuko fans hate Maria so much?
Because they are scared she's gonna be better than ulti bc oda is saving her skills for later
Post automatically merged:

Robin's a cardboard cut out. We all know who Best Girl really is.
Your mum was the best girl until she spat you out

Also can we get another 2 votes for kurwa pls n thanks

Sure she is strong (below Jinbe, above Sanji) and has very good design.
But her personality does suck, but that's more reason to join the shitty crew
I wouldn't say her personality sucks, she is a typical OP character....but she is weird af. Unless there were huge translation mistakes. Her proclaiming as Oden is just too weird and not sure why oda chose those words instead of just saying she wants to be like Oden. If there is no proper reason behind it, and oda just added that as a joke to go along with her, then that is a stupid thing added to her character. Would say right I am only interested on three things(was 2 originally) in this arc. One is obviously Yamato as to why was she even exist in story and certain points surrounding her, second is Kaido(assuming some mystery on his existence, and the debt he owes to BM), third is Zoro's eye(I am hoping there is a proper reason as to why he has to have that and oda has avoided to not address the reason both outside and inside the series.)

Luffy destroyed their business partner yet Ulti doesn't recognized Luffy, Page One doesn't know Sanji, Hawkins was the better one is able to recognized Nami but Shiawase Punch stop the conversation. Yeah I agree these thing need to stop
Them not knowing Luffy is Oda's fuck up. I remember those fodders beast pirates saying kaido should take luffy and Law seriously because they were from the worst gen and then kaido smacked one of them.

Tobi roppo are former captains, they should know Luffy, they should even fear him. Well you could say Ulti and P1 were at least cautious.

I doubt these guys are sitting on their asses in Wano everyday. They must go on outside mission just like Jack did to find Raizo or take doffy back.

But Wano is full of inconsistencies on different level. I'm just waiting on the fights now tbh. The real fights not the boring scabbards ones. Can't care less if they all die.

Yeah what I meant. Perhaps she did it easier than Luffy did. Luffy had to give his 110% to get them off, perhaps Yamato's haki is indeed so powerful that she can do that way cooler. :P

We will see.
It seems she can't. Otherwise she wouldn't have asked Luffy to do it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.