Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kaido returned to human form, well, they couldn't even defeat her weaker form which was her dragon form, the part that mentions KIKU is very confusing, maybe kinemon killed her, because she was in agony and dying a painful death , kaido's words were also good. It is here that the sheaths meet their end, the basic form of kaido
Kaido: Samurai, I respect your determinations, but this is your limit.

Avoid posting google translations please

- Kinemon seems to use his foxfire style to stop Kiku bleeding
- Kaido talks about how death is a completion of a man and returns to human form
- Luffy, Sanji, Jinbei seem to run into more Headliners.
- Chopper speculates Queen must have anti-bodies for the 'Ice Oni' bullets
- Queen gives Apoo an anti-body and says to ready himself if he gets tagged by the Ice Onis
- Scene changes to Yamato protecting Momonosuke from attacks
- Yamato beats up a Sasaki underling
- Momo asks Yamato about mentioning his father's name earlier
- Yamato says 'my other name is Yamato' etc, this is the panel, sketched below

Kikku's arm was cut off by Kinemon's fire swordsmanship.

* Kaido said, "I always have determination," and "I like samurai." And, saying that death is the completion of man, he returns to human form.

* Luffy, Sanji, and a few Shinuchis intercepted Jinbe, but they pass because they are miscellaneous mobs..

* Excite bullets shot by Queen "Bingwi" are infectious to enemy allies. Chopper guesses Quinn has antibodies.

* Quinn suddenly throws an antibody to Afu and tells him to be prepared to be a true death penalty if taken by enemies. Start playing tag.

* Yamato cutaway. Yamato blocks the shelling and attacks on Momonosuke with his own body.

* Yamato blows up a Sasaki subordinate, and Momonosuke named her father's name earlier asked what he was.

* Like the title of the episode, "Another name is Yamato. I can die for you!" Yamato replies like this and ends. (Picture is this part)
I hope the subordinate she blew up isnt the stag beetle gifter :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.