Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hiragaro
You are even worse with sizes than Oda lmao.

Yes, I know perfectly well how much is 1,5 km.

"Based on real Coliseum" -> "so it should have around the same size"
Rofl. And One Piece planet is based on a solid planet, and despite that is even larger than Jupiter which is a gas planet...
We can make a ton of crap like this with that reasoning.

Each of the window of the Coliseum is HUGE, you can't even imagine. Oda won't make it proportional when he is drawing with characters near, cause it's impossible. Look here, they are much larger than buildings:

The windows within Corrida Coliseum are huge too, the ones below the spectators:

The size you assumed for the coliseum is a joke lol. Not even close.

In a manga where Van Augur can shot with a sniper rifle from the XIX seagulls at a distance of more than 15km+ easily, or they can reduce a island to flames with cannons, or where they have things like Pacifistas, or etc etc, that is your complain? You seriously see that as something extraordinary in this story?
Then, I should tell you this, you have no fucking idea about One Piece world.

Btw, Jack's ship explosions against Zunisha were even larger, but well, that's ridiculous I guess for you, plop.

Again the moronic argument.
Yeah, expect from Oda or any author to draw a guy 3-4 meters tall and proportionally draw a thing hundred of times higher in a manga panel smaller than a A4 paper...
Do you not think when you write bro? Use your head, nature put it there for a reason.
This is hilarous. So my panels are not right, because Oda is not consistent right? Yet you use the buildings on Pica's body as measurement, where in some panels Zoro is as tall as a 3 story building. GG lmao

You either say every size in OP is inconsistent and not only those which don't benefit your view.

On the real picture and the close up in the manga, both the details and the human sizes are the exact same. And here you are telling me Oda made a mistake here, but not on your pictures?

Now lets see, Torso+head is more than 1,5km. Let's say 1,7km. Then you have the legs which are around half of the torso+head. So the legs add up another 850 meter - makes a total height of 2,55km. Going by your logic.
Since the plateau is half of Pica's size, it's 1,275km high. The coliseum is roughly half of that - so roughly 640 meters high.
So every floor would be 128 meters high.
Here is a 128 meter high building.

Now explain me, are the humans on the picture Yeti Cool brothers size?

On the real one every floor is around 12 meter high, which is as high as a 3-4 floor house.

BUT HEY! I am worse with sizes than Oda! Everybody in Dressrosa is around 40meters tall! The SH's included!
Thank you @PurpleSwordsman for opening my eyes!

I also love the picture you picked. It's a really small panel, which resulted in the extremely bad drawing.

Now let's compare your extremely small panel with low quality, against my pictures which took half of the one page and is very detailed. On your pic the details are stretched out and as tall as 3 story buildings, while in my close ups those are very small details roughly the size of a meter.
Which pictures are more accurate i wonder :memehm:

Apparently every spoiler thread is a Zoro and Zoro's opponent discussion
:lawsigh:
I admit, it is a bit upsetting.

Everyone should know how awesome he is, there's no point in entertaining a discussion about him about every 20 seconds in the forum.

It should be the opposite, the greater you are the less to debate about your power etc.

If it's just about other matters and not PLs, I can understand as long as there is ground for discussion.

Oda off screens Jack vs Inu and Neku and yet gives us constant dragging of fodder fights? Like what is the point of Yamato fighting some underling? What is the point of Luffy, Sanji constant fights with headliners? Is Oda just stalling for time? Dragging? Why does Oda devote so much time in fodder fights? It's been nonstop fodder fights for literally half a year now.

Zoro stans wank literally everyone that competes with Zoro.

Kuma is light speed.
Pica is first commander level.
Killer is commander level.
Mihawk is Roger level.

You get the idea.
I think Zoro fans just bring light to things what occurs.

Kuma literally states his attacks repel at the speed of light - not head canon

Pica - I haven’t seen anyone state he’s commander level I have seen users state you need high DC to take him on if you don’t have it you won’t last against him

Killer - haven’t seen that argument either

Mihawk is debatable especially how Swordsman are being viewed this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.