Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji’s been clowned by Oda the entirety of post timeskip.
But Zoro’s character has become bland to the point where I feel like Oda doesn’t care about him.
Oh well
More of this Post Timeskip Sanji nonsense........ That aspect of Sanji has been part of his character since Pre-timeskip...... He got Jealous when Usopp was in Luffys Bounty picture. And he got jealous when Luffy and Zoro had bounties after alabasta and he didn't. Thats always been part of Sanji character.... why are people acting brand new to the series?

she endured that with a smile and isn't out of the fight which is what people are praising
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Ok. But don’t call it tanking.
Post automatically merged:

he died shortly afterward that was a fatal wound kiku will live and keep on fighting. how are these even comparable
If Kin’emon didn’t cauterize that immediately Kiku’s bleeding out.

thats not tanking

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
More of this Post Timeskip Sanji nonsense........ That aspect of Sanji has been part of his character since Pre-timeskip...... He got Jealous when Usopp was in Luffys Bounty picture. And he got jealous when Luffy and Zoro had bounties after alabasta and he didn't. Thats always been part of Sanji character.... why are people acting brand new to the series?
Love that brash side Of Sanji, and the fact he wants a bounty too lol
Those kind of jokes are 100 times better than nosebleed

I like how Oda is misleading the OP fans as always and making them believe that Zoro will fight Queen and so. He always does that and he always succeeds because of some fan's stupidity. Despite he never changes his rules.
Let me remind you of Oda's golden rule. Zoro always fights the second strongest. Zoro is either going to fight King or Tag-team against Kaido.

I like how Oda is misleading the OP fans as always and making them believe that Zoro will fight Queen and so. He always does that and he always succeeds because of some fan's stupidity.
Let me remind you of Oda's golden rule. Zoro always fights the second strongest. Zoro is either going to fight King or Tag-team against Kaido.
Same happened with Sanji Vs King...

So unlike most other women in OP, apparently Oda doesn't mind drawing Yamato being wounded and covered with bruises and bloods and still keeps fighting :finally:

She is a female behemoth with great endurance :catsweat: @Ravagerblade
This is the badass female character we’ve have been waiting for number years. Boys and Girls

Last edited:
Nice to see Hotei in this chapter,also love his goon with the helmet and the chick with the mask.

I must say the panels of Kaido vs 9S fight are one of the best in OP.

Those headliners,what the fuck!:rolaugh:Hope we see couple of them like Sheepsheads and Gin Rummy that have a advance control of their SMILE DF.The kid with helmet headliner looks like he has full control of his smile DF.

Also didn't know how would Apoo switch side's,now things are becoming more clear,really stupid move by Queen.

If Sanji ends up fighting King then Zoro will join the fight against Kaido.
Sanji will never fight a stronger opponent than what Zoro will face. You can't argue on that.
I mean. Brooke has technically had a fully drawn fight with Big Mom.
If you think Big Mom > Mihawk then technically speaking Brook has faced an opponent stronger than Zoro will ever face.....

thus Brooke is the second strongest SH

Status
Not open for further replies.