Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu. Just cause youre nonsense got shut down.
I gave you a statement with quantifiable things and you replied "bUt PudDiNg CoUlD sEe."

The girl with magical eye powers who is in love with Sanji could somehow detect it and was impressed enough to nosebleed -- and that's your counter argument?

Go argue with your ancestors. Talking about how Oven was sneak attacked from the front.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I gave you a statement with quantifiable things and you replied "bUt PudDiNg CoUlD sEe."

The girl with magical eye powers who is in love with Sanji could somehow detect it and was impressed enough to nosebleed -- and that's your counter argument?

Go argue with your ancestors.
You didnt give shit. Its a nothing feat. A fodder girl kept up with it. Where was her magical eye power when pedro snuck her you dumb pleb

a feat pre ts zoro could do it with ez :suresure:

That shit is not even remotely the same.

Pound jumped in the air, Sanji made it hundreds of feet, kicked Oven in the neck so fast, everyone thought Pound did it, grabbed Chiffon who was inches away from hitting the ground, and made it hundreds of feet back to where he was, all before Pounds foot touched the ground.

this clown belives headliners>pica:josad:
also why killer>>p1?
simple one of the supernovas>>>>>garabge roppo from 100 L pirates :suresure:
Pica has hype and feats that put him even above Tobi Roppo I think.

No Tobi Roppo has shown anything that can manage to destroy Pica like Zoro did back in the time.

Page One surely cannot. Perhaps the strongest Tobi Roppo *might* be a match.

Did we miss the chapter where Kaido took a bath? Cause that motherfucker is looking cleeeeeean.... :steef:

Hit with a quadruple attack on his old wound, and just a little bit of blood showing....

But now shits about to get real. No more fucking around for him, as he's entered his Human form. He sees the scabbards couldn't kill him, and now he's going to get serious. Yall people downplaying the Yonkos all this time are about to start looking real dumb cause this guy is getting out his soap and rags and is about to start washing people.
Yes sir. Shit will hit the fan now. Brutal scenes incoming.
And in this same chapter Yamato pulls out an air cannon move. Now if that does not look promising for her daddy's moveset :cheers:

Pound jumped in the air, Sanji made it hundreds of feet, kicked Oven in the neck so fast, everyone thought Pound did it, grabbed Chiffon who was inches away from hitting the ground, and made it hundreds of feet back to where he was, all before Pounds foot touched the ground.
Literally no one saw aside from Pudding, and that was because it was a gag that she's obsessed with Sanji. Reading comprehension is hard for some people, (not you, I've tossed them on my ignore list)

From a physics perspective Zoro’s feat is astronomically better.

At times I think Oda just does things with Zoro cause it looks cool but doesn’t think from a PL standpoint
Post automatically merged:

Literally no one saw aside from Pudding, and that was because it was a gag that she's obsessed with Sanji. Reading comprehension is hard for some people, (not you, I've tossed them on my ignore list)
What’s the point of joining a forum if your going to add users to ignore I never understood that... no offense to your choice it just seems as though someone disagrees and instead of debating your choosing to live in a echo chamber

So the random argument of the day is who's more invisible between Zoro and Sanji? Um kay.

Luffy's group will be lucky to progress a floor in each chapter. Zoro will finally get to lead the samurai as even orochi's men are fed up... but he's getting away from the real action. And honestly it's not impossible that Queen gave Apoo something just as bad as a contingency.

Status
Not open for further replies.