Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a physics perspective Zoro’s feat is astronomically better.

At times I think Oda just does things with Zoro cause it looks cool but doesn’t think from a PL standpoint
No it doesn't, Lol. Zoro was above all of them, so he has gravity working in his favor, and he only had a single start point, and a single stopping point.

Sanji had to make it hundreds of feet, land his attack, drop down before Chiffon hit the ground, and make it hundreds of feet back, all before anyone noticed what happened.

That's like saying if Usain Bolt had to run 100 meters one way, and then run hundred meters back the other way and he did it in 20 seconds, and another person only had to run a hundred meters downhill one way would be more impressive if the person running downhill did it just as fast.

No it doesn't, Lol. Zoro was above all of them, so he has gravity working in his favor, and he only had a single start point, and a single stopping point.

Sanji had to make it hundreds of feet, land his attack, drop down before Chiffon hit the ground, and make it hundreds of feet back, all before anyone noticed what happened.

That's like saying if Usain Bolt had to run 100 meters one way, and then run hundred meters back the other way and another person only had to run a hundred meters downhill one way would be more impressive if the person running downhill did it just as fast.
We should make a thread I’d like to debate you on it also see what the community thinks.

Pica has hype and feats that put him even above Tobi Roppo I think.

No Tobi Roppo has shown anything that can manage to destroy Pica like Zoro did back in the time.

Page One surely cannot. Perhaps the strongest Tobi Roppo *might* be a match.
Pica definitely doesn't have the hype the Tobi Roppo do....... The Tobi Roppo are some of the strongest people in a Yonko Crew. What feat did Pica have against somebody competent? That Zoro vs Pica fight only lasted as long as it did because of Zoro's directional gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.