Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pica was going to kill Fujitora ffs

Even Doflamingo think so
It doesn't matter what people think characters can do... What did Pica actually do?? Crocodile thought he could kill Whitebeard but what did he do? The Tobi Roppo, Oven, Perospero, these guys hold it down for Yonko Crews, the executives are just a warlord crew..... why would they be above the likes of the Tobi Roppo and ministers?

Imo, Zoro and Law proved they're >= YC level when they were taking down Vergo and Pica, which I consider YC level.

Kinemon is not going to shit his pants at a Tobi Roppo level guy. Usopp was trolling P1 and dude was fodder to Pica and even Trebol.

Although Zoro beating Kaido still ain't happening. Best thing would be take down King/Queen and hold Big Mom because Marco ain't doing shit for more than 30 seconds.

Imo, Zoro and Law proved they're >= YC level when they were taking down Vergo and Pica, which I consider YC level.

Kinemon is not going to shit his pants at a Tobi Roppo level guy. Usopp was trolling P1 and dude was fodder to Pica and even Trebol.

Although Zoro beating Kaido still ain't happening. Best thing would be take down King/Queen and hold Big Mom because Marco ain't doing shit for more than 30 seconds.
If the Golem knew how to fight and was actually fast then yh sure....YC lvl. But its slow af and not durable since its made out of rock.

It looks scary thats all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Marco can stall meme easy

Status
Not open for further replies.