Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I always said it's possible he would participate in the fight, and if he does he would cut Kaido. Never said he definitely would not participate. Only thing I maintained, and still do, is that him killing Kaido will never happen in a million years.

You think Oda has been building up Luffy vs the Yonko for over 20 years, to give the prestige honor of letting Zoro take down the first one? :milaugh:
Lmfao shall we revisit your 1000 iq genius that proclaimed zoro would cut the dragon orochi

I always said it's possible he would participate in the fight, and if he does he would cut Kaido. Never said he definitely would not participate. Only thing I maintained, and still do, is that him killing Kaido will never happen in a million years.

You think Oda has been building up Luffy vs the Yonko for over 20 years, to give the prestige honor of letting Zoro take down the first one? :milaugh:
No i remember that you said that he will not participate in the fight at all but maybe you change your stance since then. Which is good. It shows progress. That means you are almost there :myman:

HA001

Still couldn't even get revenge for Yasuie, who is possibly related to Zoro.... Which is funny, because if Orochi is still alive, will you make any connections to Zoro cutting his heads off, because of their "Shimotsuki" relation?
The yasu that said no ones been able to take kaidos head not orochis
And charge to ongashima to kaido not to flower capital to orochi

That yasu ?

The yasu that said no ones been able to take kaidos head not orochis
And charge to ongashima to kaido not to flower capital to orochi

That yasu ?
Yeah, the one who is supposed to be related to Zoro.... Zoro isn't going to do anything to avenge his ancestor, if Orochi is still alive?

Enma and Wado Ichimonji both made by a Shimotsuki... Yasuie was the last surviving Shimotsuki left on Wano (Outside of his daughter), Orochi killed him. Should revenge against the man who killed one of the last surviving Shimotsukis' on Wano, come from a Shimotsuki, wielding two swords made by a Shimotsuki?

HA001

Yeah, the one who is supposed to be related to Zoro.... Zoro isn't going to do anything to avenge his ancestor, if Orochi is still alive?

Enma and Wado Ichimonji both made by a Shimotsuki... Yasuie was the last surviving Shimotsuki left on Wano (Outside of his daughter), Orochi killed him. Should revenge against the man who killed one of the last surviving Shimotsukis' on Wano, come from a Shimotsuki, wielding two swords made by a Shimotsuki?
He will avenge them. By killing kaido

switched the orders zoro has more reasons and build up to fight kaido. king also seems a lot more suited as zoro opponent i really can't wait to see his skills with the blade. he just has to face someone worthy of pushing him all we have seen are clashes that don't reveal much
There is 0 build up for Zoro to beat Kaido. Kaido is for Luffy/Law/Kid trio. There is no room for a 4th person, when Oda confirmed Luffy will take down Kaido years ago.

Zoro is a Shimotsuki, not a Kozuki. He got Enma because a Shimotsuki made it, not because he's the new Oden.

S

SinOfGreed

The sword that will cut down Orochi (if he's not already dead) will be Ame-No-Habakiri. I swear it's name even translates to 'Snake Slayer of Heaven'.

HA001

There is 0 build up for Zoro to beat Kaido. Kaido is for Luffy/Law/Kid trio. There is no room for a 4th person, when Oda confirmed Luffy will take down Kaido years ago.

Zoro is a Shimotsuki, not a Kozuki. He got Enma because a Shimotsuki made it, not because he's the new Oden.
Law and kidd cant do shit to kaido lmfao.
He got enma because oden never finished the job to cut kaidos head off.

i'm not going as far as saying zoro will beat him that will be luffy job for the most part. but i can see him inflict a serious injury and have a full fight against a calamity

The sword that will cut down Orochi (if he's not already dead) will be Ame-No-Habakiri. I swear it's name even translates to 'Snake Slayer of Heaven'.
Yeah, but Momonosuke can't be the one to do it, as by his own admission he's too small to take revenge for his father, which is why he enlisted the help of Luffy.

He asked Luffy to help him with Kaido, and who could possibly carry his will against Orochi, with his Sword Ame-No-Habakiri?

THE BEAST!!!
THE BEAST WITH HATE !!
THE TERROR OF THE ALMIRANTS.
FACING THE SAMURALS THAT AKAINU IS AFRAID.:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Good fucking lord. This guy continuously mentions the Admirals despite them not being up to the discussion. You aware how much you prove your insecurities to us with that?

This is literally desperation at its finest.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but Momonosuke can't be the one to do it, as by his own admission he's too small to take revenge for his father, which is why he enlisted the help of Luffy.

He asked Luffy to help him with Kaido, and who could possibly carry his will against Orochi, with his Sword Ame-No-Habakiri?
I think Momo or Hiyori slay Orochi. Didn't Hiyori slap the fuck out of Orochi before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.