Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
As I said people in universe know that bounty is not just about strength.

But let’s say that I’m wrong and Queen is actually judging them by the bounty. Sanji has 100 millions bounty raise thanks to Judge which means that Queen is basing is analysis on an inflated bounty.
Dont want to interfere in this "sanji vs Zoro"-nonsense, but...

Yeah, people in One Piece know that bounty isnt all and Queen wouldnt compare them just by bounty, when he would have more information. So far we know, all Queen knows about them is their bounty and that Sanji is the son of Judge. Maybe he knows more, but thats all we have seen from him knowing about them. So i guess we can assume that he is speculating about their power through the relationship to Judge and through the bounty, not because Bounty clearly shows how strong someone is, but because it is the only thing Queen has in hand to compare them.

As I said people in universe know that bounty is not just about strength.

But let’s say that I’m wrong and Queen is actually judging them by the bounty. Sanji has 100 millions bounty raise thanks to Judge which means that Queen is basing is analysis on an inflated bounty.
Which means that Zoro is the real second strongest.

So this argument is even worse to push Sanji as the second strongest.
So if he isnt judging the bounties, what is he judging? It is cleary that it is first time when he hears about thos 2? you overanalize a simple fact, it doesnt matter if sanjis bounty is inflated, he still has the superiour one, and this is the only reason for Queens analysis.
Queen doesnt know how strong they are, but he knows that in the bounty hierarchy, Sanji is seconds strongest from the old members.
Tell me what is Queen judging, outside of bounties, if its the first time when he learn about zoro and sanji?

Nice chapter,I wonder why Marco was afraid of Pero's arrow,couldn't he just regenerate from it,doesn't make sense.This chapter hypes Marco that he ain't pushover and is pain in the ass to deal with,also it hypes Katakuri's undefeated record(we all thought yonkou crew don't clash with each other,which is not the case).

Apoo stole the show this chapter with blocking two very capable swordfighters with his sticks(cool choice of weapons).

Ulti reminds a lot of Oven in WCI arc,because she is very resilient to get the job done.I have fears now that Tama has entered the party with her stupid abilities.

There is nothing to decipher.
Japanese are reading from right to left and when you read, the last page ends above the first.
I supposed that you already read a book or at least several papers in one go. So you should know what I’m talking about.

As we learn in Long Ring Long Land people in universe know that bounty is not only about strength.
There's no need for Queen to read the posters like a book because those aren't even pages, the guy just has a bunch of them in his hands and is looking at them with no discernible order. A Japanese guy won't always organize simple elements in reading order, just like any human being in the world; in fact, considering the format of the material the most natural way to understand this is that Sanji's is above Zoro's in the pile and therefore prioritized.

I find myself believing something will interrupt the Perospero vs Carrot & Wanda fight. And I say this mainly because even Perospero himself has said how ridiculous the reason for this fight is: “That idiot Pedro blew himself up and it was I who suffered the consequences”.

Anyway, Perospero’s design with scars across his face will surely look great (if Oda decides to keep the scars on him), just like how the candy arm suited him perfectly.

Queen is familiar with Judge, interesting. Perhaps he WILL be Sanji’s fight, but after seeing Ussop and Nami being destroyed so easily by Ulti and Page One after I predicted they’d be their final fights, I don’t know anymore lol. I guess there’s a slight possibility for a round 2, but Ussop and Nami already took so much damage from one Ulti and one Page One that weren’t serious that I don’t see it likely at all.

Ulti in her ancient hybrid form uses her signature move on fodder Usopp's skull and merely cracks it without knocking him out, him being fine 2 panels later.

Meanwhile Vergo cracks Sanji's leg with a base kick, no Haki, no signature fighting style, no full range of motion. With Sanji still feeling the aftermath of the kick later, unable to walk properly.

@critical mindset what a monster Vergo-san is.

So if he isnt judging the bounties, what is he judging? It is cleary that it is first time when he hears about thos 2? you overanalize a simple fact, it doesnt matter if sanjis bounty is inflated, he still has the superiour one, and this is the only reason for Queens analysis.
Queen doesnt know how strong they are, but he knows that in the bounty hierarchy, Sanji is seconds strongest from the old members.
Tell me what is Queen judging, outside of bounties, if its the first time when he learn about zoro and sanji?
Queen is actually looking at Zoro, and he had him just next to him a few chapters back. CoO allows you to gauge people power level.

I’m not over analyzing thing i already stated that Japanese are reading from right to left which is why he is talking about Zoro first.
I was just entertaining you idea that he is judging them by the bounty. If he did, is analysis is wrong.

There's no need for Queen to read the posters like a book because those aren't even pages, the guy just has a bunch of them in his hands and is looking at them with no discernible order. A Japanese guy won't always organize simple elements in reading order, just like any human being in the world; in fact, considering the format of the material the most natural way to understand this is that Sanji's is above Zoro's in the pile and therefore prioritized.
So why talk about Zoro first?

C

critical mindset

Ulti in her ancient hybrid form uses her signature move on fodder Usopp's skull and merely cracks it without knocking him out, him being fine 2 panels later.

Meanwhile Vergo cracks Sanji's leg with a base kick, no Haki, no signature fighting style, no full range of motion. With Sanji still feeling the aftermath of the kick later, unable to walk properly.

@critical mindset what a monster Vergo-san is.
And he needed the 99 recipe shit to heal after (literally made a whole giant sized stew of haxxed up repair food):rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.