Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT HOW THE FUCK QUEEN KNOWS ZORO and SANJI are the 2nd and 3rd strongest fighters on the SH ???

this MAKES ABSOLUTE no sense other than Oda giving a nod to fans ... How the fuck he assumes these 2 and Jinbe for example who have a much higher bounty than both or Usopp who had a higher bounty than Sanji recently and is still close bounty wise

and not gonna argue if he refers to Sanji over Zoro or Zoro over Sanji , that's just pity arguing ... the real thing here Oda reconfirming The Monster Trio is here to stay no matter who join be it Jinbe or Yamato

Zoro and Sanji will clear stand above the rest and now I'm really interested to see Queen's moves to take out these 2 major players of the SH
Queen says No2 and No3, he doesn't say 'strongest'

'People reading Sanji and Zoro's pics from left to right, thinking Queen calls Sanji as number 2 and Zoro as number 3.

Japanese is meant to be read right to left.

Means Queen implying Zoro as number 2 and Sanji as number 3.'
Why do you think he suddenly say that word? Don't you think it because Queen see the amount of bounty between them?
But alright Zoro fans..
320.000.000>330.000.000
:cheers:

And so King/Queen vs. Zoro/Sanji all but confirmed

WAIT HOW THE FUCK QUEEN KNOWS ZORO and SANJI are the 2nd and 3rd strongest fighters on the SH ???

this MAKES ABSOLUTE no sense other than Oda giving a nod to fans ... How the fuck he assumes these 2 and Jinbe for example who have a much higher bounty than both or Usopp who had a higher bounty than Sanji recently and is still close bounty wise

and not gonna argue if he refers to Sanji over Zoro or Zoro over Sanji , that's just pity arguing ... the real thing here Oda reconfirming The Monster Trio is here to stay no matter who join be it Jinbe or Yamato

Zoro and Sanji will clear stand above the rest and now I'm really interested to see Queen's moves to take out these 2 major players of the SH
Does Queen even know Jinbe is part of SHs?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro: I want to go and assist Kin'emon and the others!!

Zoro: Fighting with you will just/only be a waste of my time!!
Zoro is opening Oden's wound for sure.

Queen: It'd be best to crush their 2nd and 3rd best fighters as quickly as possible........
Queen must be referring to Sanji when he says number 2 lmao

Luffy isn't becoming Yonko level until EOS. It's not pathetic it's logical progression. He needed a lot of plot bull shit to beat Doffy, Cracker and Kata. Z and S have shown nothing on G4 level.
Luffy is becoming PIRATE KING+ level at EOS. Old but not sick WB was the strongest yonko and primebeard was slightly weaker than sick Roger, and Luffy needs to be stronger than Roger to overturn the world and outdo Roger's accomplishments. Blackbeard will be stronger than Kaido by the time they fight, and then Luffy will need to take on Im.

G4 was physically quite significantly superior to Katakuri's physicals (when fresh), just couldn't deal with.
Tankman one shot Cracker, that whole fight was plot b.s. and snakeman should have been fast enough to tag and beat him.
Doffy was plot b.s. "one hit away from beating him before running out" to extend arc drama and show the weakness of G4 which has now been circumvented.
Sanji and Zoro have been training to get ready for this raid and haki blooms on the battlefield, they will both rise to the challenge.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I am sorry but Katakuri and Cracker are currently in Totto Land and not ready to arrive to Wano any time soon except possibly at the end of the arc.
That's most likely the case. Still hoping for a surprise appearance. It'd fit with their family's arc. Mom's upbringing is a a mess which leads to a messy family that can't get the job done unless Katakuri is there to shoulder all the responsibility.

Now they need him the most. But that's just my headcanon the arc is already too crowded

Status
Not open for further replies.