Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Sasaki is shocked at Yamato's transformation with an expression of "?!" lends me to believe that this is not just a DF, but a weird trait exclusive to Yamato which even the beast pirates were not aware of
Actually no. I mean if we're going with "Kaido is an actual dragon" theory.

Then all the beast pirates have seen Kaido transform many times.

What's interesting is that Maybe they don't actually know that Kaido doesn't have a df.

So if Yamato also transform into a dragon it would be shocking. Not because she transformed but because there can't be two devil fruits of the same thing

If Both Yamato and Kaido transform into the same type of dragon, that's explicit proof that these aren't devil fruits because two Devil fruits can't have the same power

I think that's why Oda has made sure that Momo doesn't transform into a dragon in front of the beast pirates. So that when Yamato does it, it's an exploit shock to the beast pirates

- At the end of the chapter, Sanji reacts to Black Maria voice in the 3rd floor.
Lmao it actually happened....
Nami was beaten to almost dead last chapter and here we go Mr. Judge's son is busy looking for hoes.

In Punk Hazard, Tashigi cried once and he came flying to save her. But now, Nami repeatedly shouting for help, saying surrender, begging not to be killed, but Mr. Judge's son either never cares or his CoO being so sucks now.

Cross breeding between species that share similar DNA composition. A Dragon is a straight animal. Chopper can't breed with a Human, so I see no way a Dragon can. Not to mention that crosses into full blown bestiality.
But a dragon is entirely mythological.

Kaido being an actual mythological creature is beyond anything we've seen in the series.

This would mean Kaido Does not have a df.

Kaido as a dragon just transforms into a human. Plain and simple. It's just shape shifting.

And so as a human he can have kids with humans

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But a dragon is entirely mythological.

Kaido being an actual mythological creature is beyond anything we've seen in the series.

This would mean Kaido Does not have a df.

Kaido as a dragon just transforms into a human. Plain and simple. It's just shape shifting.

And so as a human he can have kids with humans
We got a magic fox too.

Status
Not open for further replies.