Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no. I mean if we're going with "Kaido is an actual dragon" theory.

Then all the beast pirates have seen Kaido transform many times.

What's interesting is that Maybe they don't actually know that Kaido doesn't have a df.

So if Yamato also transform into a dragon it would be shocking. Not because she transformed but because there can't be two devil fruits of the same thing

If Both Yamato and Kaido transform into the same type of dragon, that's explicit proof that these aren't devil fruits because two Devil fruits can't have the same power

I think that's why Oda has made sure that Momo doesn't transform into a dragon in front of the beast pirates. So that when Yamato does it, it's an exploit shock to the beast pirates
Oh yeah I just forgot to add Kaido there, but the shock could be disbelief to their notion that Kaido had a DF all this time when actually it was something else all along

Last edited:
Punk Hazard, Tashigi cried once and he came flying to save her. But now, Nami repeatedly shouting for help, saying surrender, begging not to be killed, but Mr. Judge's son either never cares or his CoO being so sucks now.
Because IT'S A GAG.

All this shit is just a gag.

Sanji's supposed "great CoO to find women" doesn't exist. It's just a gag.

Same way zoro can at one point fail to follow a straight line and then when the plot wants to be serious It stops mattering.

It's just a bunch of gags

Not really a fan of the spoilers doesn't really show where the story is going in terms of major events, people still roaming around. I guess the only hype is we might get to know what will of D is after this arc.
Right now the most important player is BM, I was hoping to get info on what she will be doing since her actions/alligience will be one which would help determine how the arc will proceed.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't believe Kaido is a Dragon who ate human Df.

Chopper ate one but he still resemble rein deer in this form to a point that many have mistaken him for Tanuki.

Kaido human form looks like let me guess 'Human'.

If he would have been a dragon originally then after eating human Df he should have kind of mixed appearance like chopper which isn't the case here.

As far as yamato having df is concerned then many already pointed out that even dinosaurs df are named so.

Status
Not open for further replies.