Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion didn’t you say that Nami was the Deuteragonist but you also said that she will be relegated to fodder control:gokulaugh:. So the deuteragonist will fight fodder. Your hate for Zoro is causing you to become incoherent
You’re just confusing important to power levels. And also speaks to how much this is Luffy’s story. Oda gave Luffy from Amazon Lily to the return to Sabaody arc to be the single focus. Then gave him WCI too. Everyone else gets a fraction of Luffy’s focus.

You’re just confusing important to power levels. And also speaks to how much this is Luffy’s story. Oda gave Luffy from Amazon Lily to the return to Sabaody arc to be the single focus. Then gave him WCI too. Everyone else gets a fraction of Luffy’s focus.
How is she important if she hasn’t and according you won’t do anything of note in the longest arc in the series:gokulaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Idk why certain people are getting so salty about me saying Zoro isn’t that important. It’s kinda factual.
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke is nearly as important as Naruto while Zoro is barely even close to Luffy in terms of importance. The only thing similar about Sasuke and Zoro is that they're both second most important in their respective stories.
Nami is.

imo in terms of importance it goes like :

Luffy

big gap

5 original strawhats

gap

rest of the strawhats
Legit. One piece is set up with Luffy at the top as the protagonist then the EB5 are the main characters with the GL straw hats being the secondary
Yeah i 100% agree tho id love more from the grandline bunch lol
I wonder where oda is gonna place jinbe and any new recruits tho compared to them. Like theyll obviously be less than the east blue 4 but other than that idk

Zoro isn’t even that relevant tbh. Slightly more than other arcs like Alabasta.
You not really even wrong tbh
Hopefully we at least learn more about his history and heritage

Sasuke is nearly as important as Naruto while Zoro is barely even close to Luffy in terms of importance. The only thing similar about Sasuke and Zoro is that they're both second most important in their respective stories.
Thanks for proving my point here’s the definition of deuteragonist
Deu·ter·ag·o·nist/ˌd(y)o͞odəˈraɡənəst/
noun
  1. the person second in importance to the protagonist in a drama

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.