Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Law's dedication to his best friend Corazon only proves what I am saying. He dedicated his entire life "for that one moment" when he could land that killing blow, Gamma Knife. That became his "dream", of seeking retribution. It became his life mission. And no, I think Law embodies good leadership qualities, which is why he was the defacto leader of the raid.

Even then the D's are always so bold and risktaking when it comes to pursuing their dreams they alwsays take on more than they can chew. Just look at Roger and Garp and how they cornered and almost killed one another on so many occassions. The D's always create "a ruckus" and life a "checkered life". None of the D's let reason stand in the way of their passions: they follow their passions no matter what. Sometimes it pays off handsomely; other times it spells their doom and downfall!

As with Law, he is a calculating person that always is one step ahead of the game, but in his quest to avenge Corazon we see Law act purely out of passion. There was no way he could ever defeat Doffy. He knew that, but he would try anyway because of his relentless pursuit of his dream.
Did.... did you just post something not relevant to Vergo

Whitebeard was never the strongest character - Fan assumption he was
Roger was never the strongest character - Fan assumption he was

Never once were either of them called stronger than Garp or Sengoku. Hell Whitebeard isn't even confirmed to be stronger than prime Shiki. It's all fan assumptions based on the flashy hype the pirates get in this series over the marines.

--

How can Kaido be the strongest if Linlin equals him? That doesn't make any sense.

Rocks was the strongest pirate of his era, never called the strongest character. We don't know how somebody like Kong was or whoever was leading the Marines at the time.

It did not take 3 admirals + Teach to kill Sickbeard, stop exaggerating things.

Kaido can't be the strongest if Linlin is his equal.
Umm.. Didn't Whitebeard was stated the strongest man in Marinford By Sengoku.. I recall he said "Sekai Saikou Otoko" In anime

I mean, Killer is obviously Zoro's counterpart. He'd be grouped with him over Kidd or Luffy. And it doesn't make sense for Zoro to replace Law in the top 3 Supernova.
Killer himself grouped Luffy, Zoro and Kid in Onigashima. Even Kid was shocked by Grandmaster craziness. Not even Law manage to make him like that. Only Luffy and Zoro :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.