Status
Not open for further replies.
He brings up Judge twice in the same sentence. Apparently you are blind to that fact and have no idea how plot setup works in stories. How can you say King is interested in Sanji's invisibility lmao? That is not even remotely set up in comparison to the clear distinction from Queen.

And I already told you I'm biased to the story, not a character masturbator like you and half this forum. Queen knowing Judge services the NOTION that he will be interested in Sanji.

I'm not fan biasing stupid BS like King fighting Sanji because he's a flyer. Thats your piss poor logic.

Go ahead, it'll be funny when you are disappointed in the end
Blah blah idc. Enjoy Zoro vs Orochi....Mr Biased to the story.

Hmm so according to Yamato (who read Oden's diary), it's Momo and not Luffy who'll bring the world's dawn
He brings up Judge twice in the same sentence. Apparently you are blind to that fact and have no idea how plot setup works in stories.

And I already told you I'm biased to the story, not a character masturbator like you and half this forum. Queen knowing Judge services the NOTION that he will be interested in Sanji.

I'm not fan biasing stupid BS like King fighting Sanji because he's a flyer. Thats your piss poor logic.

Go ahead, it'll be funny when you are disappointed in the end
You're a much needed sane presence here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.