Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

995 : Marco , the 5/6th srongest member of alliance
996 : the top 4 (kidd lufft law Yamato) and Jinbei are shown

:cheers:but linlin feared losing or being weakened :milaugh:
Nah... seeing sulong reminded her that the battle has even more interesting up there on the roof with luffy and co going up too

She literally didn't wanna waste energy/time on Marco. Thats the she said "I don't have souls to spare (waste) on you" pointless job to fight a fodder with regen.
I guess samurais that she saw are also top tiers since linlin postponed fighting them lol

Same way luffy doesn't wanna waste his before fighting kaifo.

No Yonko take Marco as serious/mini serious threat ... linlin took capone, nami , judge... more serious than Marco.

Yamato: "You have to live on. The one who will bring this world to its dawn... is you!!"
Now that I think about it I don't mind if Momo has more important role than Luffy when it comes to the Void Century later in the story both Luffy and Momo so far are the only known active user who has the VOAT but it seems like Momo is more special since Zunisha follow his order so could he be joyboy? who knows so i'm fine with either.

Why does everyone overlook the fact Yamato is saying Momo is the one who will bring dawn to the world?

He is Joyboy reincarnated confirmed.

Luffy will just be his cabin boy lmfao.
I don't think so, momo has atleast one thing which needs to be done for the final plot i.e. Opening the borders of wano which seems to be an important event for one piece. Even toki's prophecy about dawn is in reference to opening borders of wano which would eventually going to trigger some event. Was thinking maybe Zunisha too has some role but....I his punishment is much older than void century itself.
So he is the key since he is the shogun of wano and will open the borders. Other than that he only has the authority over Zunisha which makes him unique.

Their personality:
-> They treated Sakazuki as if he were a mere child throwing a tantrum
-> They casually continued reading their newspapers while a Yonko arrived

A mere politicians can't be as composed as them when it comes to dealing with Top Tiers like that. Especially when you got a Yonko thanking them.

1 of them dresses like he's from a old ass samurai movie, where he's always playing with a sword.
2 of them have scars
1 of them looks like an old ass Sanji
All of them are huge ass mfs, with insane demeanor.

Their role:

- Top of the Celestial Dragons, the final villains of the series.
- Serve as Imu's hands, the guy who runs the world.

The Mareines /Kong/Admirals are just one of the many hands of the Gorosei, just as the Gorosei are hands of Imu. The hands of the King of the World, surely can't be weaker than the hands of those hands. Furthermore, they run things for him. I wouldn't ever put anybody in charge of a Government filled with top tiers on top tiers, if the ones I put in charge couldn't handle em.

What's stopping Sakazuki/Kong/Sengoku/Garp/etc from revolting against them??
Maybe you're right.
But they just don't look fighters to me. And them disrespecting Sakazuki is a matter of position not of strength. Like how he will probably be disrespected by CDs too.
Your last line logic is flawed. Sakazuki, Garp, Sengoku,etc believe in their own forms of justice and follows the law. I don't think they'll just go revolting against the government.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Now that I think about it I don't mind if Momo has more important role than Luffy when it comes to the Void Century later in the story both Luffy and Momo so far are the only known active user who has the VOAT but it seems like Momo is more special since Zunisha follow his order so could he be joyboy? who knows so i'm fine with either.
I felt the same when watching last anime episode. Some things pop off better with music and voice acting. Momo's moment with the prisoners was much more significant than I gave it credit for

Status
Not open for further replies.