Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro fights King, it won't be higher than a high diff. Whoever thinks it'll be extreme are only gonna disappoint themselves. He will join the fight against Kaido regardless.
For all we know Zoro's intervention against Kaido may just be a last effort to reopen the scar only for him to pass out immediately after. I don't see such scenario incompatible with a battle above high diff versus King.

Mihawk wasnt mentioned last chapter either and big mom was being compared to mihawk a lot by mihawk fans last week

Is it mihawk living rent free in yonko fans minds or yonko living rent free in mihawk fans minds?

A bit of both imo :myman:
I just respond to slander like Mihawk=Vista and Mihawk<Shanks.

Big Mom was trolled by Mihawk fans because they used the Vista postponement argument for a decade and they(including me :suresure:) had to return the favour. No one actually believes Marco~BM.

Mihawk is being trolled now because Kaido was called the strongest and.... wait why is Mihawk being trolled again? Shouldn't BM, Shanks etc be trolled as well?
:kaidowhat:

I just respond to slander like Mihawk=Vista and Mihawk<Shanks.

Big Mom was trolled by Mihawk fans because they used the Vista postponement argument for a decade and they(including me :suresure:) had to return the favour. No one actually believes Marco~BM.

Mihawk is being trolled now because Kaido was called the strongest and.... wait why is Mihawk being trolled again? Shouldn't BM, Shanks etc be trolled as well?
:kaidowhat:
if we yonko fans have to throw the other yonko under the bus to hype up king kaido this week then thats the price we’re willing to pay

:milaugh:

For all we know Zoro's intervention against Kaido may just be a last effort to reopen the scar only for him to pass out immediately after. I don't see such scenario incompatible with a battle above high diff versus King.
Sure. Or maybe Zoro's fight set up for him won't get him to the point of desperation. The only fight I can think of that was set up primarily for him was Mr. 1 and that was solely because of him being made of steel. I honestly expecting some type of Kaku situation to go down imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.