Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on which marines tried to execute him and we don't know either when that happened the last time. It's not the same Akainu as a random Captain.
And Oda only lied about his durability/hardness (or ignored it for the purpose of not letting scabbards look like poop), that doesn't mean he is not the strongest anymore. A fighter power is not all about durability.

Yeah, the Enma hype too, but that was a way to hype Zoro's power after him training with it.

Kaido was never strongest than WB and Roger. BM said herself when she talked about her giant army "I would win even against WB" after she mentioned "Kaido, Shanks".

They are facts if they have backing evidence.
they were lies, and that is the point, Oda and his lies makes things inconsistent and unreliable
and Kaido you are saying isnt strongest but I had reasons to believe he was, as it was mentioned WB was strongest man because he had strongest crew backing him... Kaido as you said is mentioned strongest 1 VS 1... but the best proof that made me believe Kaido was stronger than Roger too was that chinjao saying becoming current PK means surpassing Roger...meaning if Kaido is currently strongest 1V1 then Kaido is either equal to roger or above Roger...which I believed above Roger since Kaido is called strongest 1v1 when WB roger' equal is there

I still dont understand why Mihawk got trolled so much by everyone here after killer's statement
Why didn't you guys trolled bm Shanks too etc :josad:
As for Kaido v Mihawk, I already explained this in another spoiler thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-spoilers-discussion.7347/page-45#post-752797

Look, there's a million different ways to consider someone "strong". This was even mentioned in One Piece magazine. At the end of the day, it's Oda's criteria that matters. According to his criteria Kaido is overall the "strongest", which he made clear it was because of his tough skin.

So while I do think Mihawk is more than capable of beating Kaido 1 v. 1, Kaido's defence should be massively superior to Mihawk's. But make no mistake. Kaido is not undefeatable.

This looks badass af

Just don't like the "Shiryu will kill Mihawk" theory. I think Zoro should get the payoff of beating Mihawk EOS.
There's no build-up. All the build-up was gone as soon as Zoro trained under Mihawk. How is Zoro vs. Mihawk, in any way, going to be this huge climactic battle at the end of the series when we know the Straw Hats are going to fight Blackbeard, the Admirals, and the WG illuminati? There's literally no stakes to the fight even if Mihawk gets wanked to oblivion.

I don't think Shiryu is going to kill Mihawk, but I sincerely doubt at this point Mihawk is going to be Zoro's final battle (or even a battle).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's no build-up. All the build-up was gone as soon as Zoro trained under Mihawk. How is Zoro vs. Mihawk, in any way, going to be this huge climactic battle at the end of the series when we know the Straw Hats are going to fight Blackbeard, the Admirals, and the WG illuminati? There's literally no stakes to the fight even if Mihawk gets wanked to oblivion.

I don't think Shiryu is going to kill Mihawk, but I sincerely doubt at this point Mihawk is going to be Zoro's final battle (or even a battle).
What does that have to do with anything. They were never enemies to begin with. The build up is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.