Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like Franky’s chances against Sasaki and who do you think Who’s Who is gonna fight ?
I think chances are pretty good. Right now I have Brook but who knows? I expect all these fights to be extremely high diff.

I feel like if Luffy is meant to at least partially surpass Kaido (i.e., with help) and Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe are meant to surpass Yonko Commanders, then its only fair that the other strawhats have similar high diff fights.

After this arc we probably only have a couple left until the EoS war. We want Luffy and crew to fight Blackbeard, Marines, WG right? Well they need to grow to get to that point

Law and Kid are headed towards Kaido along with Luffy. BM too. :jordanmf:

Meanwhile Mr 'stronger than Oden' Zoro is still struggling 1v2 against Apoo. Is he gonna teleport to Kaido?:milaugh:
Zoro will dind his way to the main event :gokulaugh:Like when he suprisingly pop up between queen n luffy
That entire roof will be destroyed is my guess
There is a chance but it will really messed up
And why cant law teleport others up there
I think because his limit power, and his power kinda not stable some time its overwhelm powerful some time its really weak.
@Seraphoenix
This is also for you.

They were under the fucking roof and then magically Onigashima is structured like Impel Down.

Another illogical thing that will most likely happen?

You know Oda.

Zoro can run down after Apoo and get lost to the point where he will reach the roof first or with Luffy.
yeah i think it will be the best way for the maint event :goyea:

About Straw Hats's fights in this arc,the One Piece's community here in Brazil already discovered Chopper's opponent: Who's Who.
A story point involving Chopper since before Time-Skip reverberated here in Wano through Who's Who: The eye symbol which the Torino Kingdom's inhabitants have tattooed in their arms. Beasts Pirates have a connection with that symbol,as Who's Who has it tattooed in his chest and Bao Huang wear a paper mask with the symbol drawed in it. Was showed through Bao Huang that the secret behind the symbol allow characters to to supernatural things that are advantageous in battle,as thought-transference. I always imagined that the secret behind the symbol was a part of Chopper's training during Time-Skip. The strongest character in Beasts Pirates connected to the symbol is Who's Who. The idea is that Who's Who will be Chopper's opponent in Beasts Pirates and the context of their fight will be their connection with the eye symbol. What you guys think?
@nik87 @HA001 @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Blother D. Yo Mama
This bullshit was already debunked.
1st: The eye symbol is not the same.
2nd: Chopper is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too weak. He might fight a headliner as his main fight, he should be able to do it with enough plot armor.

About Straw Hats's fights in this arc,the One Piece's community here in Brazil already discovered Chopper's opponent: Who's Who.
A story point involving Chopper since before Time-Skip reverberated here in Wano through Who's Who: The eye symbol which the Torino Kingdom's inhabitants have tattooed in their arms. Beasts Pirates have a connection with that symbol,as Who's Who has it tattooed in his chest and Bao Huang wear a paper mask with the symbol drawed in it. Was showed through Bao Huang that the secret behind the symbol allow characters to to supernatural things that are advantageous in battle,as thought-transference. I always imagined that the secret behind the symbol was a part of Chopper's training during Time-Skip. The strongest character in Beasts Pirates connected to the symbol is Who's Who. The idea is that Who's Who will be Chopper's opponent in Beasts Pirates and the context of their fight will be their connection with the eye symbol. What you guys think?
@nik87 @HA001 @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Blother D. Yo Mama
I’ve been waiting for this connection to be explained, I also kinda thought with the recent chapters Ulti Page 1 switch sides due to Tama; Sasaki switches sides due to Franky; and Who’s Who thanks Chopper due to saving the Torino Kingdom. If anything a fight between the two seems farfetched, as Who’s Who is shown to be on par with the likes of King or Queen

Law isnt headed to the roof wtf are you on.
Kidd and killer are headed to the roof near luffy

3 other supernova are together right now with hawkins and law not far away.
Supernova vs 2 yonko not far away
Yep law is not targeting kaido, based on the trabslator he is more like an agent that lookin for something precious in the chaotic commotion.

What part of not doing shit to doffy whose fodder to kaido and you not knowing about the inside of dragons being do you not understand ?
Whatever Oden did to Kaido, Kamma Knife is much worse. There gotta be some organs that Oden damaged with his attack, and Gamma Knife carves up all of them. Doffy just reduced the damage by stitching his organs back together. Plus, Law has other abilities too. He could just cut off Kaido's head and shamble it away. Or what about changing Kaido's personality with a frog? There are a lot of options and Kaido is anything but an evader, he likes to take the hits.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Whatever Oden did to Kaido, Kamma Knife is much worse. There gotta be some organs that Oden damaged with his attack, and Gamma Knife carves up all of them. Doffy just reduced the damage by stitching his organs back together. Plus, Law has other abilities too. He could just cut off Kaido's head and shamble it away. Or what about changing Kaido's personality with a frog? There are a lot of options and Kaido is anything but an evader, he likes to take the hits.
Law aint gonna do any of that shit to kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.