Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You think swordsmen characters shouldn't fight non-swordsmen characters?
I always dreamed with Chopper getting a swordsmen opponent. It would enrich his skill set so much.
I always imagined that Chopper would highlight much his two Horn Points in a fight against a swordsmen.
@HA001
Yes, that's how I powerscale because Oda stays away from such match-ups when it comes to major arc battles.
Chopper can actually make it plausible since his horns and hooves are a tough material but he should at least add Hardening on them to face off against swords otherwise it's hard to sell it, imo.
The sheer size of MP helps but whether it's enough or not, I cant tell.
If he ends up fighting WsW as his main match, he will obviously find a way to deal with his sword.

He's the only person there that has the strength to clash with her. Remember what we seen out of Zoro so far is nothing.

Don't fall for the same tricks we have seen before with Zoro. Don't think that because he hasn't beat Apoo because he can't or Apoo is so strong.

Zoro's the same person who went from having an even clash with Monet to beating her without actually needing to physically hurt her. He was able to counter an Admiral attack and push the admiral back with the same attack. That was without using a name attack or haki.
It is just Oda stalling look how long it's taking Luffy to reach the top or Kaido still fighting the scabbards. I really hope ch 100 will be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.