Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy READS one piece, who has Judges Son taking down for an arc above Decken? Judges Son fans?
Post automatically merged:

That’s RICH coming from you. You blatantly stole @Seth profile pic
How is it hate? I liked the avatar... you seem confused.

Or maybe she's no dragon but something else.
I'm the person who said/theorized that Yamato has the Mythical White Tiger Zoan... there are others who said she's a Dragon...
It would be cool if she was a mix Dragon/Oni/Human with the White Tiger DF.

Zoro feat against Queen is definitely a top Yonko Commander feat. Nor Kid or Law got something like this which put all the story about Zoro not having enough feat for fighting Kaido to and end.

This is the distance in which Zoro slash was sent:

Definitely more than 100meters away: but what it made this scene so strong is the speed and the precision + strength of the attack.
Queen had no time to react, so that slice was faster than bullet, almost light speed cuz Queen is basically ready to shot, Zoro cut in half Queen's rifle (his main weapong) which mean he got a very accurate Coo . The fact that Queen coudnt tank the attack show that slice was fuking powerful as well.

It was expected for sanji tog et caught by a girl. It's his character cliche. Now he took his first offical major L this arc, so him and zoro are even lol.
I wonder who will save his ass this time.
Also i'm glad the ivank theories have been shut down. I don't know how such a ludicrous theory even got popular in the first place...

Hopefully chopper gets some much needed screentime following this chapter. He's had little impact since pre-timeskip. I want my ex-favorite strawhat to rise again!

Another epic chapter! I loved how zoro casually one shot apoo. So now it's finally confirmed zoro is stronger than apoo (i lot of people legit thought apoo>zoro because of previous chapters lol) and zoro looking clean against queen!
Zoro vs queen or king hype!
Also that gorilla lady has to be the most fucked up design yet. Reminds of something out of a hentai lmao.
Another L for sanji stans; he got captured by black maria as I predicted. It's a cliche for sanji to get rekt by a women, until someone saves him so I feel like everyone shoudl've expected this.
I highly doubt those two fodder did that much damage to sanji. Probably just some powerful restraints.
The best part of this chapter is KAIDO LIFTING THE FUCKING ISLAND ON HIS OWN! OMFG Kaido looking beastly!

Guys, I love the panel between Zoro and Chopper, Zoro vice captain vibe is so fuking strong there. Checking if the crewmember are fine, and asking if he can leave them the spot, Chopper saying is fine, and Zoro replaying that our doc. Zoro replay is so fuking nice and it bust Choper as well. That is the role of a captain checking other crew member if they fine, busting them for what it come next.

Zoro vice captain confirmed again for the 1000000times :kata:
Loved this the amazing level of trust Zoro has in Chopper also boosting his confidence beautiful stuff.

How many elements Kaido showed at this point? Lightning, ice/snow shit, fire
Kaido litterally is a god

"They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it in East Asian culture. "

"Historically, the Chinese dragon was associated with the Emperor of China and used as a symbol to represent imperial power. "

"Chinese dragons are strongly associated with water and weather in popular religion"
Source wikipedia

Between Heaven and Earth
The dragons of East Asian legend have sweeping powers. They breathe clouds, move the seasons, and control the waters of rivers, lakes, and seas." source (amnh.org)

So he can use ice(winter) and fire ( summer)
He can prob use water too(rain) and thunder
Wind( floating and prob stroms) and earth abilities

he has the eight trigrams prob he has 8 elements plus maybe he can fusion those elements

Kaido easily can prob create earthquakes, typhoons/hurricane, tsunamis, thunder raining like Enel , create a blizzard, create a sand storm, create magma ( molten rock means fire and earth) and so on

Kaido prob has the combined abilites of : Kuzan(ice), Sabo(fire), Crocodile(sand), Dragon(wind), Enel(lighting) in one person combined !!!!

He is truly an ultimate enemy someone who is prob stronger than Rocks and one of Luffys ultimate challenges where we can say in the end he truly did go through hell to become the pirate king

D: I love seeing Nami in a kimono but I'd rather see her without her kimono P.N. Captain Nobuo

O: I understand! She would say "Oh~my~<3" as you unravel her Obi! This is a common scene in historical plays so I actually wanted to include a scene of this as well. It ended up being too difficult to integrate it in without the story becoming too messy so I sincerely apologize to everyone!! As a mangaka I have the power to bring to life the dreams of my readers and I will continue to polish my skills to that end!!

This is from SBS 95. Oda wanted to draw this and he did it with Sanji. In the chapter the woman says "aaaaah~my~lord" (if the translation is correct). This is what i call a W.

Kaido litterally is a god

"They traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, typhoons, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it in East Asian culture. "

"Historically, the Chinese dragon was associated with the Emperor of China and used as a symbol to represent imperial power. "

"Chinese dragons are strongly associated with water and weather in popular religion"
Source wikipedia

Between Heaven and Earth
The dragons of East Asian legend have sweeping powers. They breathe clouds, move the seasons, and control the waters of rivers, lakes, and seas." source (amnh.org)

So he can use ice(winter) and fire ( summer)
He can prob use water too(rain) and thunder
Wind( floating and prob stroms) and earth abilities

he has the eight trigrams prob he has 8 elements plus maybe he can fusion those elements

Kaido easily can prob create earthquakes, typhoons/hurricane, tsunamis, thunder raining like Enel , create a blizzard, create a sand storm, create magma ( molten rock means fire and earth) and so on

Kaido prob has the combined abilites of : Kuzan(ice), Sabo(fire), Crocodile(sand), Dragon(wind), Enel(lighting) in one person combined !!!!

He is truly an ultimate enemy someone who is prob stronger than Rocks and one of Luffys ultimate challenges where we can say in the end he truly did go through hell to become the pirate king
Oda said in an SBS that the abilities don't mean that a person is more powerful than another.

Status
Not open for further replies.