Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Man, Sanji is SUCH a fuckin’ idiot...you’re in a Yonko’s territory, why the hell would you go running off at the first sign of a damsel in distress? It’s stunning how little he learned from WCI, everything he’s done since has been a total reset. Getting tired of Oda clowning him at every turn, to be honest. Unless he manages to make Black Maria fall in love with him and suddenly turn on Kaido, this is the most massive L in the canon.

Conversely, Chopper figuring out how the virus can be combatted so quickly is a nice touch. Even though the author’s also shunted him to the sidelines in a lot of ways, I like when we’re reminded of what a great doctor he’s becoming.

Hahahahaha, I completely forgot that the Heart Pirates weren’t around!! For the crew of someone who’s been a quasi-protagonist for a decade, they get so little love and screen time :lawsigh:

Yamato basically confirming three things with her bit about her father at the end - Kaido’s lifting the island is not a big deal for him, they’re both actual fuckin’ dragons, and she is ABSOLUTELY joining the crew, GOOD NIGHT :queenmoji:
He's already sweet talked Maria, so who knows how this'll turn out

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As a sanji fan not really disappointed with it . Oda never treated his character with good intention since timeskip.
Sad but true...I feel like most of the SHP have gotten a shining moment this arc, but they’ve been few and far between since Fishman Island. Hope we get to focus more on the whole crew again after Wano, especially with Jinbe and Yamato in tow.
Ya hear that @Seth ? Its over :finally:
My man will see the truth one way or another, I just hope it won’t convince him to actually leave this place :neesama:

1. Yes thats what I mean

2. Who knows, that's a good point. I just think we have to wait and see
1. Can't really agree.
Just waking up after being drunken fits "base form" more.

2. Can't see the Kaido jr. as a dragon tbh. She has appeared for quite a time, including sneak attacking Ulti and skirmish against Luffy, having a chat with Luffy in quiet place (scene that is supposed to be peaceful aka stop activating DF power), and fighting Sasaki's troops. While Sasaki pushed her button, she growled and apparently teasing her DF power.
According to Yamato = dragon eating oni DF theory, that scene would be supposed to DF Yamato growled and teased her base form? Doesn't make sense.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
With translation sanji part is not bad. He didn’t have heart eyes or nose bleed. He was actually pretty serious and even warned the enemy to let him go before he gets angry. Even Black Maria beg him not too because she doesn’t want her place to turn into the battle field. but if he doesn’t escape next chapter it’s gonna be annoying and dragged out. The dialogue is hopeful because it implies sanji didn’t come there to mess around with women but rather save a women in trouble ( which is good). Sanji said he’s running short on time as well so that means if the women wasn’t in trouble he wouldn’t have ran to be with prostitutes. He plans to leave fast
so u said something will happen in Black Maria's banquet?

Man, Sanji is SUCH a fuckin’ idiot...you’re in a Yonko’s territory, why the hell would you go running off at the first sign of a damsel in distress? It’s stunning how little he learned from WCI, everything he’s done since has been a total reset. Getting tired of Oda clowning him at every turn, to be honest. Unless he manages to make Black Maria fall in love with him and suddenly turn on Kaido, this is the most massive L in the canon.

Conversely, Chopper figuring out how the virus can be combatted so quickly is a nice touch. Even though the author’s also shunted him to the sidelines in a lot of ways, I like when we’re reminded of what a great doctor he’s becoming.

Hahahahaha, I completely forgot that the Heart Pirates weren’t around!! For the crew of someone who’s been a quasi-protagonist for a decade, they get so little love and screen time :lawsigh:

Yamato basically confirming three things with her bit about her father at the end - Kaido’s lifting the island is not a big deal for him, they’re both actual fuckin’ dragons, and she is ABSOLUTELY joining the crew, GOOD NIGHT :queenmoji:

is it me or is Sanji actually not falling in love for once? intriguing

also law is a literal cheat code, he can't be present for any of this without saving the day. who knows where he and the other half of the heart pirates are on the island now- bepo, penguin, shachi are all on onigashima. the rest are in the submarine, including jean bart.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
is it me or is Sanji actually not falling in love for once? intriguing

also law is a literal cheat code, he can't be present for any of this without saving the day. who knows where he and the other half of the heart pirates are on the island now- bepo, penguin, shachi are all on onigashima. the rest are in the submarine, including jean bart.
He definitely didn’t perv out right away, I wonder if it’s because she’s (presumably) a good deal older than him...we know he likes them his age or younger :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.