Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Zoro is always serious but I feel like its just a different kind of serious in Wano. From the beginning of the arc, he's been getting emotionally connected to all these citizens like Tonoyasu and Hiyori in a way I never felt him before. He feels for these people as if he was the one who suffered under Kaidou and Orochi. And its honestly great. Other than being straight-up badass, his moments also felt emotional in this chapter because of how he got riled up seeing Kiku's arm. He's not here to mess around, he wants Kaidou taken down for good to free these people.

Queen has been playing for far too long now, I hope Zoro taunting him here makes him finally snap out of his games and make him take his opponents seriously.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
The mire on Sanji's shirt means "look", which is exactly what he's doing.

Lol can you imagine getting trapped by someone with the worst named attack ever and who has a pair of boobs on the forehead?

Nice, looks like I was right about Black Maria's crew member back in May. Just need confirmation about the Ulti and PO's crew
If you look at BM's crew, you know that Oda doesn't really give specific details to random characters unless they're there for a reason. Damn near every person with detail in WCI was a child of BM's. With that being said here are the people I think are apart of the Flying 6's crew. Some are obvious, some are not. There are a ton more non-BP characters in the background, but I need more clarity before I can make a determination.

Who's Who Pirate crew.

Sasaki's crew

Black Maria's crew member??

Page 1 and Ulti's crew??

This was a dope moment, Zoro and Chopper has always had tight relationship.

Lol whenever someone says
shit just got real!

I think Yamato might be a dragon herself, since she knew exactly what was happening with Kaido's powers. Or she could just be familiar with what he can do.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, Sanji is SUCH a fuckin’ idiot...you’re in a Yonko’s territory, why the hell would you go running off at the first sign of a damsel in distress? It’s stunning how little he learned from WCI, everything he’s done since has been a total reset. Getting tired of Oda clowning him at every turn, to be honest. Unless he manages to make Black Maria fall in love with him and suddenly turn on Kaido, this is the most massive L in the canon.

Conversely, Chopper figuring out how the virus can be combatted so quickly is a nice touch. Even though the author’s also shunted him to the sidelines in a lot of ways, I like when we’re reminded of what a great doctor he’s becoming.

Hahahahaha, I completely forgot that the Heart Pirates weren’t around!! For the crew of someone who’s been a quasi-protagonist for a decade, they get so little love and screen time :lawsigh:

Yamato basically confirming three things with her bit about her father at the end - Kaido’s lifting the island is not a big deal for him, they’re both actual fuckin’ dragons, and she is ABSOLUTELY joining the crew, GOOD NIGHT :queenmoji:

Really makes you think if Kaido can literally use the eight trigram elements given he literally uses that as a named attack in base form

We've supposedly seen the manipulation of earth element in this chapter and wind, thunder and fire before too .Cannot wait to see if Oda will decide to incorporate the other ones at some point too.
I'm especially interested in the sea one, given his title and the debate around him being a pure oni/dragon or a DF user.
Science

F

Fallen Prince

Man, Sanji is SUCH a fuckin’ idiot...you’re in a Yonko’s territory, why the hell would you go running off at the first sign of a damsel in distress? It’s stunning how little he learned from WCI, everything he’s done since has been a total reset. Getting tired of Oda clowning him at every turn, to be honest. Unless he manages to make Black Maria fall in love with him and suddenly turn on Kaido, this is the most massive L in the canon.

Conversely, Chopper figuring out how the virus can be combatted so quickly is a nice touch. Even though the author’s also shunted him to the sidelines in a lot of ways, I like when we’re reminded of what a great doctor he’s becoming.

Hahahahaha, I completely forgot that the Heart Pirates weren’t around!! For the crew of someone who’s been a quasi-protagonist for a decade, they get so little love and screen time :lawsigh:

Yamato basically confirming three things with her bit about her father at the end - Kaido’s lifting the island is not a big deal for him, they’re both fuckin’ actual dragons, and she is ABSOLUTELY joining the crew, GOOD NIGHT :queenmoji:
As a sanji fan not really disappointed with it . Oda never treated his character with good intention since timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.