• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paperchampion23 said:
I guess thats the point, we even ask the same question for Luffy to a Yonko who is soloing 9 decently strong people and his top 3 fighting Yonko commanders. The point is this is where they fully grow.

I get its hard to believe but its the point where we need to start believing it. Oda is entirely setting up Franky vs. Sasaki right now.

Otherwise, what is the alternative? Who is left to fight any of these people if not the Strawhats? The scabbards are likely done, as they should be after fighting Kaido, and the 3 Supernova Captains on Luffy's side are going after Kaido themselves with him. Potentially Hawkins and Apoo too if they flip sides.

Again, I get its hard to believe, but its something that honestly has to happen because we'll never break the barrier of having the crew strong enough to fighting the Marines, WG or Blackbeard/Shanks then
Luffy isn’t taking on Kaido on his own so that’s quite different.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Started from the :pepapoo:now we’re

- Oda said he thought half the Supernovas would be out of the race by now. It’s survival of the fittest. Zoro’s drive won’t allow him to stop until he’s the world’s greatest swordsman, so it was inevitable that even a beast like Apoo is taken out. Just expected the chase to last a while longer.

Trolling aside. Personality, character design, articulation and devil fruit ability are beautifully in synch to create Apoo’s unique character profile. Even Horikoshi (MHA mangaka) praised him as one of his top 3 character profiles in One Piece. Hope he’s not out for good, albeit hoping he’s not back as anti-Kaido.

-In Skypeia, Zoro told Ohm he prefers not to fight with a motive. Personal rage would stifle his growth as a swordsman. That changed after Ohm hurt Chopper.
In this arc, Zoro:

1) Was enraged by food wasting. He related to O-Tama and the starved Wano citizens, probably drawing on his own experience with starvation

2) Wants to avenge Yasu
3) Was angered by Kiku’s amputation

4) Will most likely discover he’s a decsendant of Wano’s Shimotsuki Clan

In Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, his role was to be a dependable crewmate for Luffy. His fights vs. Monet and Pica never materialized from a place of personal emotional investment. For the first time after his training with Mihawk, he’ll be emotionally charged.

As a result, I have big expectations for his development as a combatant. Conqueror's haki is a matter of when not if. Hopefully, he uses Ashura to open Kaido’s wound. Then, it’s properly explained as a technique tied to his Shimotsuki/Ryuma bloodline.

-The main event will occur at The Flower Capital. And it should. It wouldn’t be an overstatement to say One Piece, as a narrative in general, hinges on scenes where oppressed folk witness Luffy defeat their tyrants. Wano citizens in particular need to behold an outsider saving their country. Just curious as to how the Luffy/Momo/Joy Boy plotline will be handled.

-Marco’s role will be to clear Zoro’s route to Kaido, initially. Marco vs King or Queen would be epic. Eventually though, Marco needs to support Luffy’s team vs. Kaido. My mans is lifting islands and shit :kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji: He just solo’d 9 strong samurai too. Luffy’s team will need extra lives facing this beast. Marco will be spamming Hyper and Max potions on Luffy and Co.

-Not a fan of keeping the Scabbards’ fate hidden post-fight. Obviously they lost, but I expected to see some fatalities. Even if none died, a number of them will be out of commission for the final battles on New Onigashima.

-Chopper is a top tier doctor. Helped cure the drugged children on Punk Hazard, the poisoned Minks on Zou, the plagued prisoners in Udon and now the ice plague. Make fun of his lack of fighting feats if you want, but that’s not his job. Queen sees Chopper in his nightmares. Please never call him useless again.

- Black Maria is drop dead gorgeous. Which means Sanji is in deep trouble :catcry::catcry::catcry: He always deals with traps set by beautiful women in an unconventional crafty way, so he’ll get out unscathed soon. You’ve got to be calm to use COO. Of course his COO is of no help when he’s about to see a naked woman :happinesspunch:

Last edited:
Nice to see Zoro acknowledging King and Queen as difficult opponents

with them guarding both routes to the top.

Can't wait to see Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King get further setup in the following chapters, and the ensuing fights :steef:

It's been so long since an arc like Enies Lobby did the top SH's justice. Luffy's top men getting their shine will be some of the best post time skip content and what i look forward to the most :finally:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good chapter overall, 3/5 stars. The spoiler thread made it seem like Zoro was Christ returning, lmao. He was cool this chapter but nothing over the top.

Looks like the fighting is about to turn into the many floors of the building with Chopper saving the Beast Pirates & samurai in the center. Should be interesting. Also, zero chance of any Big Mom pirates joining the fight. Which regretably means Big Mom won't fall in Wano. If she's going down, I'd expect to see her pirates fight alongside her.

Marco vs King could be coming up.

This is interesting. Yamato doesn't say Kaidou or the dragon devil fruit, but says dragons in general. Is Yamato familiar with other dragons? Could it be the theories of Kaidou having a dragon bloodline be true?
I'm starting to believe the Dragon form is his base form. We've been thinking about this backwards. Now it'd be totally understandable why its easy to trash his dragon form (Luffy included), but the moment he transforms into an Oni, he fucks shit up.

It ALSO makes sense because they don't call him human. BM calls him "thing". The world has his epithet as "The World's Strongest Creature".

Hes totally a fucking Dragon

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm starting to believe the Dragon form is his base form. We've been thinking about this backwards. Now it'd be totally understandable why its easy to trash his dragon form (Luffy included), but the moment he transforms into an Oni, he fucks shit up.

It ALSO makes sense because they don't call him human. BM calls him "thing". The world has his epithet as "The World's Strongest Creature".

Hes totally a fucking Dragon
@Princeps Imperator Caesar divi filius August

Status
Not open for further replies.