Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm starting to believe the Dragon form is his base form. We've been thinking about this backwards. Now it'd be totally understandable why its easy to trash his dragon form (Luffy included), but the moment he transforms into an Oni, he fucks shit up.

It ALSO makes sense because they don't call him human. BM calls him "thing". The world has his epithet as "The World's Strongest Creature".

Hes totally a fucking Dragon
Yeap. I was 50/50 after Sasaki's reaction to Yamato's transformation last chapter. Why would he react this way if it was just a regular Dragon fruit.

And here Yamato refers to Kaido as a straight up Dragon, not one with a Dragon's ability. It could go either way, but Kaido and Yamato as some sort of hybrid dragon race is gaining major steam.

Last edited:
I'm starting to believe the Dragon form is his base form. We've been thinking about this backwards. Now it'd be totally understandable why its easy to trash his dragon form (Luffy included), but the moment he transforms into an Oni, he fucks shit up.

It ALSO makes sense because they don't call him human. BM calls him "thing". The world has his epithet as "The World's Strongest Creature".

Hes totally a fucking Dragon
based, may shut down even more Oden's basher, with an hypothetic non existant hybrid form. Show how powerful was Oden. Definitively top tier among top tier.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeap. I was 50/50 after Sasaki's reaction to Yamato's transformation last chapter. Why would he react this way if it was just a regular Dragon fruit.

And here Yamato refers to Kaido as a straight up Dragon, not one with a Dragon's ability. It could go either way, but Kaido and Yamato are some sort of hybrid dragon race is gaining major steam.
Adding to that like i said last chapter.
King and kaido are 2/3 races big mom doesnt have and the reason shes never shown to be panicking about them is because she knows about king and kaido has a daughter
Giants
Kings race
Dragons

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nice to see Zoro acknowledging King and Queen as difficult opponents

with them guarding both routes to the top.

Can't wait to see Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King get further setup in the following chapters, and the ensuing fights :steef:

It's been so long since an arc like Enies Lobby did the top SH's justice. Luffy's top men getting their shine will be some of the best post time skip content and what i look forward to the most :finally:
I agree with you here, I think Oda left Sanji on the thrid floor to end up fighting Queen (don't know how it will come to fruition)

Zoro or Marco vs King, I think it's clear at this juncture that Marco might fly Zoro up to the Top

These 2 regardless deserve their top tier fight

Then can you explain:
1. Why after Luffy pummeling him up to the floor before being one shotted, Dragon Kaido reverted back to his human form?
Was he starting to use his DF on the floor?

2. Why Yamato which is Kaido jr. also appears as a human with horn, and never appeared as a dragon? Does she also eat same Oni DF?

Interesting how Oda did not play the perverted card luring Sanji into the trap.

I'd have not been at all surprised if he made him go all horny dog gag, motivated in part by seeing the naked lady, but his depiction and thoughts on the matter were focused on protecting the woman that seemed to be in danger. That's nice, i'm glad Oda didn't go the distasteful route that he sometimes does not seem to realize how it hits for the readers.

In the world fictional dragons they have ability turn human like creatures
I have read manga series where anime and manga characters dragon have this neat ability turn dragons. In series zero the familiar had season 4, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Sekai no Owari no Sekairoku, I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls, Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life, Chamberlain of the Azfareo, and Sono Mono. Nochi ni.

I am pretty sure game of thrones has it correct me wrong? I have never watch the show or read books I don’t know I have heard there was character it did though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.