Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense , i mean it there is no samurai person other than oden had any interaction with Roger pirate.

We know grannie kurzumi knew shik, Its possible he visited wano after he escaped from prison .

It makes sense he probably has frenemy relation with corcus . Call me crazy but its likely he is shiki for me .

Hope this help even tho kinda different on hair
Plus Oden hair is coloured Black in Volume cover so it is not oden

We are not fake, we are realistic. Zoro, for the first time in years, was amazing this chapter. This doesn't change the fact that he did not defeat Apoo in a 1 vs 1 but just speedblitzed him while he was fighting Drake and that he didn't clash with Queen.
Zoro is strong and, as Enma's wielder, he is fated to cut Kaido but he wont defeat Luffy's opponent.
I don't think these are claims so absurd to accept
My whole point is that you speak more about Zoro than about Sanji.

It is like you totally accept the idea that Sanji will never be what you want it to be and now you just try to diminish or mitigate Zoro’s performance. That’s sad :kayneshrug:

ZEHAHAHAHHAHA
WOROOROROROR
MAMAMAMAMAMA

ZORO
- CoC Confirmed
- lowdiffed Apoo Confirmed
- mid Dif Queen Confirmed
- Marco acknowledged Zoros leadership confirmed
- Zoro Admiral Level Confirmed
- ZKK confirmed

Yup, great Chapter. Payoffs are beginning to be worth it
Dude, how is a guy KOed by Killer and Gyukimaru going to fuck up Kaido? Kaido > Mihawk. He won't reach that level until end of manga. You guys have lost it.

Great grandmaster chapter!!

3 thing about Zoro here:

First he got trained pretty well by Mihawk, all his attitude about playing around with people that are inferior to him is pretty clearly.

X-Drake and Apoo are no match to Zoro. The moment he get serious they both done (one is out, the other is shocked).

Queen realize that his game is broken the moment Zoro destroyed his weapon.

Second Oda is clearly portraying Zoro to be with Luffy the key to win this war. With so many actors present in the room (such brook,chopper,samurai,x-Drake and even Marco) he is the one to get the cure. Everyone is aware of him including the second strongest beast pirate King.

Last point, I really like the moment of reflection that Zoro got here. He wasn't carrying about anything around him but just that arm falling from the sky. It give me the same vibe as when Zoro use the breath of all thing.

Brook mentioning possible CoC for Zoro is mesleading in this case, still Oda clearly want this plot to move foward for Zoro which I belive make totally sense for him. Luffy CoC, Kid CoC, and last Zoro CoC main people facing the strongest Pirate.

I dont care about all the sanji plot line cuz is not interesting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.