Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the man who has 1% chance of surviving is sanji because he got captured ? It could be the sign of hawkins changing side by helping sanji escape as he take down black maria ? like drake helping zoro defeat appo ?
Ah! Interesting! It could make sense that Hawkins is checking out Sanji since he was interested in Stealth Black and he's also from North Blue.

I like this. The only issue is that only 1% chance of survival for Sanji with BM seems too drastic.

You guys really have a hard time understanding Kaido's folkloric title.

Zoro doesn't KNOW that Kaido is the strongest, he's heard of it because it is what people say as per the narrator's own words
The narrator doesn't say Kaido is the strongest, he just states that this is what people say
Narrator stated that WB is WSM and stated that Mihawk is WSS, no such thing was ever done for Kaido.

So no Zoro isn't confirming that Kaido actually is the strongest character, he's confirming that he does have that reputation.

Unlike WB though there's no one well informed that has ever acknowledged it, no Sengoku,no Garp,no Kong,no Bigmom, just people who have never fought Kaido or other toptiers.

Reminder that Kaido couldn't take the advantage over a diminished Big Mom (no Zeus) after 3 days of fighting, that doesn't sound really worthy of being considered THE strongest pirate

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I mean Sanji is fighting someone, he obviously won't fight a woman. It seems like in his dialogue, he's too strong for B.Maria.

If Marco, Zoro, Robin fly up together. Robin can exit 3rd floor. Marco clash King, Sanji clash Queen maybe.
i dont know, every SH need to have spotlight here. Marco vs King is too good to be true either way.
Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen should been better story writing.

Marco should keep stalling Big Mom/healing the alliance or something like that

Good chapter, but I preferred the last one for all the scenarios Oda gave us.

Sanji separated himself from Luffy and Jimbe without saying anything (quite strange to me), then gets ambushed by Black Maria headliners. He doesn't seem damaged (but still trapped yeah) so not a good chapter for the cook, I hope the next one will be better for him.

Meanwhile Luffy and Jimbe climb the stairs builded by samurais to reach 4th floor (hope next chapter Luffy, Kidd, Killer and Jimbe group together)
Mizerka has a really cool design.

On the main stage Zoro is in a reflection moment looking at the battle around him, he is relieved cause they have not to face Big Mom on the main stage. In the meantime Drake is going 1v1 on Apoo, while Chopper is nearly completely transformed.
At this point Zoro focuses again on Apoo and speedblitzes him, getting the antidote and giving it to Chopper.
And right when Queen is aiming at Chopper, Zoro cuts in half his bazooka and tells him that he wants to fight Kaido himself, Marco too shows up on the main stage and offers himself to help Zoro and Drake (?)

Kaido on the roof tho gets most of the hype, causing havoc and starting the Onigashima project by himself (no scabbards are shown...)

I'd give it a 8/10
Hope next chapters keep getting better and better.

I have just one thing to say: stop the disrespect on Apoo and aknowledge the fact that he handled an horde on infects plus Zoro and Drake for some chapters (like 5 or 6?). So give him credits and shut the fuck up for once.
The only one who didn't look good this chapter is Sanji, but I'm pretty sure that he'll redeem himself in the near future.

Zoro doesn't KNOW that Kaido is the strongest, he's heard of it because it is what people say as per the narrator's own words
The narrator doesn't say Kaido is the strongest, he just states that this is what people say
Narrator stated that WB is WSM and stated that Mihawk is WSS, no such thing was ever done for Kaido.

So no Zoro isn't confirming that Kaido actually is the strongest character, he's confirming that he does have that reputation.

Unlike WB though there's no one well informed that has ever acknowledged it, no Sengoku,no Garp,no Kong,no Bigmom, just people who have never fought Kaido or other toptiers.

Reminder that Kaido couldn't take the advantage over a diminished Big Mom (no Zeus) after 3 days of fighting, that doesn't sound really worthy of being considered THE strongest pirate
bla bla bla

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Good chapter, but I preferred the last one for all the scenarios Oda gave us.

Sanji separated himself from Luffy and Jimbe without saying anything (quite strange to me), then gets ambushed by Black Maria headliners. He doesn't seem damaged (but still trapped yeah) so not a good chapter for the cook, I hope the next one will be better for him.

Meanwhile Luffy and Jimbe climb the stairs builded by samurais to rreach 4th floor (hope next chapter Luffy, Kidd, Killer and Jimbe group together)
Mizerka has a really cool design.

On the main stage Zoro is in a reflection moment looking at the battle around him, he is relieved cause they have not to face Big Mom on the main stage. In the meantime Drake is going 1v1 on Apoo, while Chopper is nearly completely transformed.
At this point Zoro focuses again on Apoo and speedblitzes him, getting the antidote and giving it to Chopper.
And right when Queen is aiming at Chopper, Zoro cuts in half his bazooka and tells him that he wants to fight Kaido himself, Marco too reaches the main stage and offers himself to help Zoro and Drake (?)

Kaido on the roof tho gets most of the hype, causing havoc and starting the Onigashima project by himself (no scabbards are shown...)

I'd give it a 8/10
Hope next chapters keep getting better and better.

I have just one thing to say: stop the disrespect on Apoo and aknowledge the fact that he handled an horde on infects plus Zoro and Drake for some chapters (like 5 or 6?). So give him credits and shut the fuck up for once.
The only one who didn't look good this chapter is Sanji, but I'm pretty sure that he'll redeem himself in the near future.
english chapter isn't out yet bruh lol

C

critical mindset

Ah! Interesting! It could make sense that Hawkins is checking out Sanji since he was interested in Stealth Black and he's also from North Blue.

I like this. The only issue is that only 1% chance of survival for Sanji with BM seems too drastic.
Oda likes Judge's son just enough to have him escape death, but doesn't mind the part about complete and utter humiliation

It doesn't matter at this point because too many sources have stated Kaido to be the strongest. Even Oda himself in the SBS. It's nonsensical to assume that just all of it is fake or interpreted incorrectly.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

This guy just comes in here to cry.
since Oda stated in a 1vs1, he is the winner. "If it is one against one, Kaido will win (translation of Anime)."

If it is one against one, always bet on Kaido (translation of Viz manga).

This is the same man who challenged the entire Navy and the Four Emperors ONLY and yet, they couldn't finish him.

It made Kaido frustrated to the point of being depressed because all he wanted to do was die. But as oda said, "No one could kill this man. Not even himself ".

His title was translated by some manga website as" Strongest Beast Alive ". It was a translation error because in the official VIZ translation, which is directly associated with Oda (and we have to pay to see the translation) , is declared as "On land, sea and air. He is the pirate known as the strongest Creature of all living things ".

And Oda used the word 'Saikyō Seibutsu (最強 生物): which translated as The Strongest Biological Being / The Strongest Creature Among All Beings. Seibutsu includes all living things in the world, including humans. The reason why free manga sites misspell Kaido's title is because the English word "Creature" has plural meanings, but in the original scan there is no ambiguity because the word 'Seibutsu' is the one being used, which is why Kaido was not given the title "Strongest Man" or anything like that, because he is simply not human.

Kaido's title isn't ambiguous at all in the japanese version, his title 100% include humans.

You can do a quick research on what Seibutsu mean:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/せいぶつ#Japanese
living thing, life, organism, creature .

https://www.kanjijapanese.com/en/dictionary-japanese-english/seibutsu
seibutsu creature 2. seibutsu living things.

The ambiguity only come from people reading the English chapter and assuming the word "creature" is to be understood in the animal sense.

In japanese it clearly mean Kaido is the strongest living organism/thing and quite obviously humans are living things.

Kaido's title 100% put him above any human alive in the series, the only way Kaido isn't the strongest character is if his title is fake in the first place or if someone surpass him in the future.

That's the thing. I don't understand why Zoro fans want a team up with Luffy, Kid, and who knows how many others against Kaido. And we all know Luffy will be the hero.
Why exactly does he do one or the other?

Like i said, Zoro can do EVERYTHING. He can fight Kaido in a team battle, then Bail to fight King 1v1 extreme diff and then even after that he can neg diff Orochi when he returns.

What exactly gives you the idea that Zoro can only do one of these things this arc? This man has been clearing guys out left and right the whole arc, and now you think for some reason he will only do one more thing until the arc ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.