Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter is About Zoro taking care of business.

Hehe. I mean Marco is right there witnessing the Right hand man of the pirate king in action and he's even ready to take orders from him

I will write the full list of you and your friends and make a thread. I'll call it "the Naughty list" and I'll invite everyone to give you some good spankings
Lawd just carry on digging your grave:seriously:

C

critical mindset

did u see that panel of PO struggling against that baboon:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Flying shit wank is going away, and Zoro even jumping ahead onto Queen, completely disregarding these trash niggaz for Usopp, Nami and the likes to handle. I'm sure Franky will be able to defeat 3 of dem punks while singing a song. They belong in the dumpster :cheers:

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
One thing is strange, it's that the antidote thing was actually real. It'd have been a smart thinking from Queen to lure people with a fake antidote, but I guess he wasn't smart enough to think that far :kayneshrug:
Chopper just need something to do with his existence. He can't fight because he is too weak. Oda needed to find a way to make him useful.

I hoped that antidote was fake too..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One thing is strange, it's that the antidote thing was actually real. It'd have been a smart thinking from Queen to lure people with a fake antidote, but I guess he wasn't smart enough to think that far :kayneshrug:
It is One piece we are talking about, people can be smart but not that smart, Oda moves the plot that way.

We saw that a lot in the story.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That is really disappointing imo. Oda just went pure shonen logic with this. I was quietly wishing that this is just a bait amd Queen will laugh at all people. Damn...

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Later I will include you, as you are one of Kaido's fans, this does not disturb the balance of the world, there are 3 current pillars, which are composed of 3 WSC.
@Fenaker represents the pillar of the sword, mihawk and zoro, I Kaido, I represent the pillar of strength, Kaido.
@BigMemeWasHere, represents the pillar of BIG MOM's breasts.
@critical mindset, ex-WSC in the world, he trained @BigMemeWasHere.
You can choose either side, as you are a fan of kaido, I will be happy to welcome you with open arms.:catblush::catblush::catpole:

Tbh, I can't tell if Chopper figured it out separately from Zoro because Zoro blocks Queens attack from Chopper after this, implying Zoro never gave Chopper the supposed antidote yet. Also, the line with Chopper implies he knows how to make the antidote. If give the antidote from Zoro, hes not actually making it then

I wouldn't be surprised if Queen's antidote was fake, and Chopper discovered it separately

Later I will include you, as you are one of Kaido's fans, this does not disturb the balance of the world, there are 3 current pillars, which are composed of 3 WSC.
@Fenaker represents the pillar of the sword, mihawk and zoro, I Kaido, I represent the pillar of strength, Kaido.
@BigMemeWasHere, represents the pillar of BIG MOM's breasts.
@critical mindset, ex-WSC in the world, he trained @BigMemeWasHere.
You can choose either side, as you are a fan of kaido, I will be happy to welcome you with open arms.:catblush::catblush::catpole:
Can I represent Kaidos one shot one kill kanabo?

Status
Not open for further replies.