Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite thing is literally every floor, Oda's been making fun the whole "level" shonen trope where, like in Dragon Ball in General Blues tower, had you advance floors and fight progressively stronger enemies.

But virtually every floor has Luffy and crew gimping them or entirely ignoring them lmao. Well, with the exception of Sanji I guess.

Luffy and Kid should be meeting soon. Kid was on Floor 3 last chapter so

I think my favorite thing is literally every floor, Oda's been making fun the whole "level" shonen trope where, like in Dragon Ball in General Blues tower, had you advance floors and fight progressively stronger enemies.

But virtually every floor has Luffy and crew gimping them or entirely ignoring them lmao. Well, with the exception of Sanji I guess.

Luffy and Kid should be meeting soon. Kid was on Floor 3 last chapter so
I actually enjoyed General Blues tower

Waido boyz, yall still functioning properly? Im GLITCHING from all of these madness. These past 3 weeks have been a complete redemption. Relevant characters like Killer and now Zoro said Kaido is THE strongest in the world. From Kaido being an avatar with his wind lightning shits, clubbing the scabbards, and now casually lifting enormously large Onigashima in his human form, with his own dragon cloud fire ability. This shit is just the beginning, brace yourself for more of his greatness WORORORORORO

man, I like Zoro and Sanji.

if something affected me, it was more for Mihalwk, I didn't like Kaidou as more powerful than Shanks / Mihalwk.

Now there is no denying the fact, that in the image posted, Apoo is dealing with DRAKE. More with what Zoro could defeat Apoo, the more he would defeat Apoo solo, it would be much better, don't you think?
I can see where you're coming from. But Drake wasn't gonna get the job done. Zoro saw Kiku's arm, was like "fuck me this is taking too fucking long, my boys up top are getting raped. Let's finish this and move on"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Waido boyz, yall still functioning properly? Im GLITCHING from all of these madness. These past 3 weeks have been a complete redemption. Relevant characters like Killer and Zoro (Future WSS) said Kaido is THE strongest in the world. From Kaido being an avatar with his wind lightning shits, clubbing the scabbards, and now casually lifting enormously large Onigashima in his human form, with his own dragon cloud fire ability. This shit is just the start, brace yourself for more of his greatness WORORORORORO
Zoro killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.