Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kind of strange to see big mom going up so fast, how the hell are they supposed to beat kaido and big mom at the same time ? even if all the alliance is fighting they don't stand a chance. And if big mom betrays kaido it's gonna be one sided as fuck. :zorothink:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro can clash with Queen without Marco though so if Marco's role is to help he needs to succeed in at least making sure Zoro can pass through Queen.
im saying if Marco and Zoro (and robin) going to the rooftop, the scenario will be both of them got yeeted by King/Queen.
There is no way Marco and Zoro going to rooftop without their interception
Robin is around to intercept Maria. I think Sanji soloing King or Queen
she is still on ground floor while Maria at 3rd floor, even im as Sanji fans dont see Sanji vs King/Queen after this chapter.
the scenario for Sanji is he will be able to make Black Maria (and her underlings) became an ally, if that happen then we can talk about Sanji vs King/Queen.

im saying if Marco and Zoro (and robin) going to the rooftop, the scenario will be both of them got yeeted by King/Queen.
There is no way Marco and Zoro going to rooftop without their interception

she is still on ground floor while Maria at 3rd floor, even im as Sanji fans dont see Sanji vs King/Queen after this chapter.
the scenario for Sanji is he will be able to make Black Maria (and her underlings) became an ally, if that happen then we can talk about Sanji vs King/Queen.
I mean Sanji is fighting someone, he obviously won't fight a woman. It seems like in his dialogue, he's too strong for B.Maria.

If Marco, Zoro, Robin fly up together. Robin can exit 3rd floor. Marco clash King, Sanji clash Queen maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.