rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao i was just about to get to you

not only was i right about apoo going to chopper
if you look next to dino drake next to sanji yakuza is indeed the ice oni yakuza

(same robe on the back)
there too showing it was all in the same space
infact i doubt we will even see any rampant ice oni again despite marco leaving with zoro meaning marco did indeed hit all the rampant ice oni

You are really trolling. I asked you can you tell the difference between long ranged attack and close ranged attack, you can't even tell that.

Zoro not shouting the name of his attack doesn't mean it's not Shishi Sonson, I didn't say name attack, I said it was Shishi Sonson, he used Shishi Sonson, his fastest attack against Hody. Stop making up excuses. If you don't even know the name of Zoro's attacks when he doesn't tell you then you should stop being a Zoro fan.

Giving names to attacks means nothing, mihawk doesn't even use any named attacks so far, or Whitebeard. This is just a ridiculous excuse.

You said Zoro wasn't serious when Chopper was burning, :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: . Thanks for the laugh.
I look at how Zoro fights because we're talking about Zoro. How Zoro fights may not be the exact same way another character does.

Everytime Zoro has used Shishi the manga makes it clear. That was a none name attack.

Zoro use a casual swing like he does at the beginning of all his battles and you make it sound like he went all out.

That so called logic of yours is working really well. Maybe next time you should actually apply it.

I still believe that Brook/Who's Who and Jinbe/Jack are not off the table yet.

Marco will take Robin/Brook and Zoro up to the upper floors.

- Robin will super obviously take over Black Maria and free Sanji
- Marco will fight King at some point
- Brook could take over Who's Who when Franky is already getting Sasaki.

Worst case scenario, Brook and Franky are needed to beat Sasaki

Status
Not open for further replies.