rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By being stronger than Who's Who? The dude is a Calamity. They lay waste/destruction everywhere they go. That's why Kid's bounty was so high pre-TS.

Like I said, just look at Capone. They ain't gonna get Snack level bounties.
And why do we assume that Who's Who or Sasaki didn't do similar kind of harm to civilians during their career, especially after joining the Beast pirates and actively engaging in a battle to climb ranks with said calamities?

Like you said, because the beast pirates have such a reputation off harming civilians makes me say that Who's Who or Sasaki might have a higher bounty than they deserve. It was said somewhere that bounties heavily depend on the nature of the crew and their respective captain.

Imo, a teamup is better than 1 or the other getting screwed over. Really both fighting Black Maria sort of works only because they aren't the offensive monster that Franky seems to be in general. I honestly would put Franky closer to Jinbe than Robin/Brook at this time. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately WsW seems solidified with Jinbe, considering their dialogue. A recovering Jack almost works better for a Luffy warmup because Luffy already proclaimed beating his ass a while ago. So it sort of works here.

This is also how I feel with P1/Ulti and Nami/Usopp and potentially Chopper. I'd rather a teamup exist so all 3 get decent fights. I dont want to see Chopper get screwed over AGAIN
Franky always gets portrayed alongside Robin and Brook though, so it’d be weird for him to look twice as strong as them. Those two might not have Franky’s level of durability and AP, but they make up for it by having hax (Robin) and speed (Brook). Also, if Brook fights Maria, that means that Oda will have to draw Brook slashing a woman, which doesn’t seem like something Oda would want to do since he thinks that male protagonists beating women, even if they’re enemies, makes them look sleazy.

I don't expect any Tobi Roppo to have a higher bounty than Jinbe.

Not necessarily. Pero was 700 mill, while Snack was 600 million and Cracker 860 million.

But yeah, Tobi are on the younger side (P1/Ulti early 20s), and are recent arrivals. Don't expect high bounties.
Snack and Cracker were sweet commanders and Perospero has been there for like 50+ years.

So what ? Why do they have to be old and experienced to have a high bounty?

Jack is fucking 28, 10 years younger than Who's Who, how did he get that Bounty?
Drake has only been with Kaido for two years. We know for a fact that the commanders bounties depend on their time spent with the Yonko. And according to Jinbei, it’s very very difficult for bounties to actually go past 300 million without association with greater forces.

Apoo returning so fast literally the next chapter, was really stupid and didn't make any sense
With the way he was one shotted last chapter seemed like he was going to be out cold for a long time
What is this Oda :jay-yeah:
I didn't understand also why but after reading the chapter, it was only to show that drake will fight for the alliance side from now on and let zoro and others to go further^^

What do you mean? The point is, it is someone who knows Jinbei, and who Jinbei knows. The mystery is meant to be for the character. Not everything has to be some big reveal to the reader, Lol, that is not bad writing.
I don't think it's a close relation. WW just mentioned that he saw him once in passing. I was actually disappointed Sasaki didn't know Franky on the other hand. So he's not Kokoro's son.

Drake has only been with Kaido for two years. We know for a fact that the commanders bounties depend on their time spent with the Yonko. And according to Jinbei, it’s very very difficult for bounties to actually go past 300 million without association with greater forces.
Not just that but Oven/Daifuku been with BMPs FOREVER, and they're still at 300 million. I would say most Tobi Roppo are < 400 million.

I don't think it's a close relation. WW just mentioned that he saw him once in passing. I was actually disappointed Sasaki didn't know Franky on the other hand. So he's not Kokoro's son.
I don't think it'll be some kind of extremely close relation, but it will be a situation in which Jinbei remembers, and therefore remembers who exactly Who's Who is.

I personally would like Who's Who to be a character we've seen, but if it isn't, I wouldn't be too disappointed. I'm loving the play on words though, because now his name can be looked at as Who's, Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.