rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally just posted a bunch of things proving my point.

Apoo is having it behind his back because he's between clashes and he is alternating between them because he needs to get momentum to block Drake's attacks.

Also what even is your argument? Because it's possible to see an attack coming while you're too busy to avoid it, it's physically impossible to be hit without knowing an attack is coming, and even if 20 guys are piling on top of you, if a 5 year old kicks you in the nose, that 5 year old is stronger than you?

That's some extreme brainlet logic there.

Apoo showed no sign of even paying attention to Zoro, he was literally yelling Drake's name as he resisted his attacks.

Also why are you even using the Killer fight? Onimaru is like weakling trio leveled and Zoro was then instantly gored by Killer afterwards, that literally only makes your argument worse.

So if PG holds you down and then I suddenly appear and kick you in the balls without you knowing I'm there, does that mean I'm too fast for you to perceive? That's literally the argument you're making. Zoro wasn't moving so fast that he was unseeable by Apoo, Zoro literally just cheap shotted Apoo while Drake was comboing him already, it's literally as simple as that. It doesn't make zoro look bad or good, because it's a war and cheap shots are accepted, but like, holy fuck are you tryign to pretend zoro cheap shotting someone is impressive, LOL.

Okay, then if Marco's healing effects didn't heal Apoo, even if the flames got on him (more than likely not, Marco is not an idiot to heal Apoo when he's literally been here for the fight to see apoo is an enemy), so Apoo got up after Zoro's attack, which ist he point, so yeah, take the L.

I like that you're willing to ignore literal reality to suck off Zoro, the drawing is probably realy happy that you simp for him.

SOrry, but just accept that Zoro cheap shotted Apoo and Apoo got up on his own. Apoo was entirely focused on Drake and had no capabilities of defending cuz he had his hands full being pushed back by drake's combo, and he wasn't focused on zoro at all, then zoro cut him, then apoo got up and drake grabbed him with his full zoan form and bit down on him.

Zoro cut off Apoo's arms and cut into his chest while he was distracted. The cut was zoro's while the tonfa break was either a mix of the two or was drake given the angle, maybe the cheap shot zoro hit him with threw him off, thus the tonfa didn't have buso on them, that's when drake broke them with the attack he already was following through on himself.

Apoo was cut, why wouldn't he be in a weakened state, he's also been hit by other attacks before this too. Swords in one piece are lethal, zoro pretty much one hits all his enemies, no matter if they're weaker than him or on his level, because that's the attribute of lethality to a blade, the only exception to this rule are people like kaidou or big mom, but yonkous gonna yonkou.

Like, zoro cheap shotting apoo is a fact, it doesn't even make zoro look bad, but it makes zoro fanboys look bad how you're trying to use zoro cheap shotting the fuck out of apoo as evidence, zoro literally lost to the yeti cool brothers (two weakling trio ass mother fuckers) with even more awareness of their blindsides. That doesn't mean Yeti Cool Brothers >>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro, and heck, Zoro didn't get up after that 2 pages later.

It's outrageous to pretend zoro cheap shotting apoo with a sword is particularly impressive, when drake was literally pinning him down. Just stop, it's a god damn manga, no need to make shit up and lie for a fictional characters ego.
Zoro wankers omg... they sure are desperate

Why would it be? luffy and jinbei never sensed what sanji did and luffy implied if his haki was better he would've sensed something.
Because it was a gag? Jinbe was wrong about what he thought happened, and mistook it for what actually happened, which we know because we can actually see what happened? We know that Sanji did not sense someone strong, and that he actually got caught in a trap, which means that Jinbe and Luffy’s reaction, while serious on their part, was a gag because it reflected something that wasn’t actually the case and Oda was making fun of Sanji!m. There is literally zero interpretation that allows for anyone to say that Sanji’s CoO is better in any facet, period.

As a matter of fact, this scenario does a better job arguing exactly why Luffy is better and why Sanji’s CoO isn’t great, as he couldn’t sense it was a trap and the people in that room had bad intentions.

Because it was a gag? Jinbe was wrong about what he thought happened, and mistook it for what actually happened, which we know because we can actually see what happened? We know that Sanji did not sense someone strong, and that he actually got caught in a trap, which means that Jinbe and Luffy’s reaction, while serious on their part, was a gag because it reflected something that wasn’t actually the case and Oda was making fun of Sanji!m. There is literally zero interpretation that allows for anyone to say that Sanji’s CoO is better in any facet, period.

As a matter of fact, this scenario does a better job arguing exactly why Luffy is better and why Sanji’s CoO isn’t great, as he couldn’t sense it was a trap and the people in that room had bad intentions.
Jinbei was only wrong about sanji sensing a strong opponent the fact is sanji still sensed something that they didn't. This illustrates why sanji haki is better than luffy and jinbei. They both sensed nothing. Sanji not sensing a trap just shows his haki isn't perfect but its still better than sensing nothing at all. By your own logic if someone didn't know observation haki at all they would be better than sanji in haki because they also wouldn't sense anything.

Jinbei was only wrong about sanji sensing a strong opponent the fact is sanji still sensed something that they didn't. This illustrates why sanji haki is better than luffy and jinbei. They both sensed nothing. Sanji not sensing a trap just shows his haki isn't perfect but its still better than sensing nothing at all. By your own logic if someone didn't know observation haki at all they would be better than sanji in haki because they also wouldn't sense anything.
What were they supposed to sense, though? A woman faking being assaulted? I sincerely believe people are overthinking a simple gag and Sanji simply sensed the woman and went to her because of his obsession with the opposite sex.

What were they supposed to sense, though? A woman faking being assaulted? I sincerely believe people are overthinking a simple gag and Sanji simply sensed the woman and went to her because of his obsession with the opposite sex.
Sure why shouldn't they sense that. They don't have to act on it like sanji did but I see no reason to not sense it. Oda could have easily had them all sense it and sanji be the only one who goes running off if he wanted to portray their observation haki similarly.

Sanji could hear a whole conversation between a woman and a man - Luffy and Jimbei couldn't. Sanji literaly asked them if they did hear it and they said ''hear what?''

I see a lot of people talking about how sanji is a good match up for queen because he could tank the ice oni virus thanks to his flames but queen doesn't have a gun anymore and i doubt the ice oni virus is the only virus queen has (we already saw the other virus with luffy in the prison). So the fact that sanji is going to fight queen just because he can resist the virus is not a good idea in my opinion.

Glad to see Enel back LOL:myman:

Ummm......... why is Zoro fighting equally with Brook all of sudden?:seriously:
What happen to YC1+ Zoro?:fuah:

And my boy Marco's trolling Zoro, Brook and Chopper up in here.:rolaugh:

"zOrO oNe ShOtS aPoO bY hImSeLf, etc."

Me:

Zoro tag teaming against Apoo in a 2v1 with Drake and land a sneak attack on him and can't even put him down.:luffylaugh:
Apapapapapapapapapa, check your route

Glad that Drake's actually the one that finished Apoo off since he's so useless right now.:myman:

And this for the people that said Marco's flames heals Apoo just to make Zoro looks good.:holdthisl:

Both Luffy and Jinbei hypes up Sanji's CoO even though Luffy has FS and he beats a YC1 with FS as well.:christindeed:Man, now I feel bad for downplaying on Sanji's CoO too much.:christunate:Sanji's CoO > Luffy's CoO >= Katakuri's CoO > Fujitora's CoO ~ Enel's CoO confirmed.:christnally:

Sasaki being a Triceratops is correct. Franky vs Sasaki is set to go.:pepelit:

For Sanji's case,

Expectation:

Reality: Some weird Smile fruit spider looking creature.........

Me:

At least Black Maria's still look cute and one of the best girls though.:blush::sweat:

And Sanji got surrounded by all mix of women, doesn't discriminate against them even if they are ugly. Winsmoke Chadji aka the Harem King.:steef::steef:

Cat vs Fish, hmmmmmmmmmm................:bamathink:

Was expecting Jinbei vs Jack but if Who's who is as strong as Jack then I would be fine if he's Jinbei's final fight in this arc.:kayneshrug:But if Jack becoming a Blueno fight for Luffy though........:jay-he::crazwhat:

Ulti and Page looking cool as always:ultimoji::pagemoji:Page has the best dinosaur, human, and hybrid forms design among the Tobi Roppo by far.:christman:

And that last panel........ if the next chapter and chapter 1,000 is about Ace's flashback then I would laugh so hard LMAO.:shakiously::cantseeme:Imagine the salt:ihaha: And if Ace was among Kaido's defeats then the meltdown would be even way bigger.:risitavirus: Great chapter:cheers:

Glad to see Enel back LOL:myman:

Ummm......... why is Zoro fighting equally with Brook all of sudden?:seriously:
What happen to YC1+ Zoro?:fuah:

And my boy Marco's trolling Zoro, Brook and Chopper up in here.:rolaugh:

"zOrO oNe ShOtS aPoO bY hImSeLf, etc."

Me:

Zoro tag teaming against Apoo in a 2v1 with Drake and land a sneak attack on him and can't even put him down.:luffylaugh:
Apapapapapapapapapa, check your route

Glad that Drake's actually the one that finished Apoo off since he's so useless right now.:myman:

And this for the people that said Marco's flames heals Apoo just to make Zoro looks good.:holdthisl:

Both Luffy and Jinbei hypes up Sanji's CoO even though Luffy has FS and he beats a YC1 with FS as well.:christindeed:Man, now I feel bad for downplaying on Sanji's CoO too much.:christunate:Sanji's CoO > Luffy's CoO >= Katakuri's CoO > Fujitora's CoO ~ Enel's CoO confirmed.:christnally:

Sasaki being a Triceratops is correct. Franky vs Sasaki is set to go.:pepelit:

For Sanji's case,

Expectation:

Reality: Some weird Smile fruit spider looking creature.........

Me:

At least Black Maria's still look cute and one of the best girls though.:blush::sweat:

And Sanji got surrounded by all mix of women, doesn't discriminate against them even if they are ugly. Winsmoke Chadji aka the Harem King.:steef::steef:

Cat vs Fish, hmmmmmmmmmm................:bamathink:

Was expecting Jinbei vs Jack but if Who's who is as strong as Jack then I would be fine if he's Jinbei's final fight in this arc.:kayneshrug:But if Jack becoming a Blueno fight for Luffy though........:jay-he::crazwhat:

Ulti and Page looking cool as always:ultimoji::pagemoji:Page has the best dinosaur, human, and hybrid forms design among the Tobi Roppo by far.:christman:

And that last panel........ if the next chapter and chapter 1,000 is about Ace's flashback then I would laugh so hard LMAO.:shakiously::cantseeme:Imagine the salt:ihaha: And if Ace was among Kaido's defeats then the meltdown would be even way bigger.:risitavirus: Great chapter:cheers:
Zoro did put Apoo down

:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.