rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawhat strength 101

I'll explain details on how strong some of the strawhats are outside the monster trio.

Jinbe: new recruit; over jack. possibly on kings tier. no explanation needed.

Base Franky: snack/oven level. franky was able to hold back doflamingo's whole crew for some time and an army of marines lead by bastille. was able to tank a city block slash from bastille. taking beatings from machvise to senior and also while franky nerving himself.

General Franky: over Jack. possibly on queens tier. franky said the shogon has power of the thousand sunny and that shogon has the land based gao cannon attack. I put shogon that high because if franky is inside the shogon. it becomes a two v one.

Brook: snack/oven level. by comparing pedro to brook. where i think brook is stronger than pedro. pedro is over tamago but weaker than oven.

Robin: oven/Daifuku level

Chopper: idk. tricky one. dude got bodied by trees to getting got caught by veto. but then out of nowhere blocking nerfed big mom.

Strawhat strength 101

I'll explain details on how strong some of the strawhats are outside the monster trio.

Base Franky: snack/oven level. franky was able to hold back doflamingo's whole crew for some time and an army of marines lead by bastille. was able to tank a city block slash from bastille. taking beatings from machvise to senior and also while franky nerving himself.

General Franky: over Jack. possibly on queens tier. franky said the shogon has power of the thousand sunny and that shogon has the land based gao cannon attack. I put shogon that high because if franky is inside the shogon. it becomes a two v one.

Brook: snack/oven level. by comparing pedro to brook. where i think brook is stronger than pedro. pedro is over tamago but weaker than oven.

Chopper: idk. tricky one. dude got bodied by trees to getting got caught by veto. but then out of nowhere blocking nerfed big mom.
What delusional eye rape did I just read?

A real Yonko crew right there this beautiful panel isn't appreciated enough Jimbei addition really levelled up the crew :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I don't like them, reminds me of that uncanny live action Cats movie
If he was slimmer with more muscles he would look great let's hope his hybrid form makes up for it

Strawhat strength 101

Mate, are you on drugs? Wtf is this crap? Franky over Jack? Brook Snack level?

Status
Not open for further replies.