rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
**Alligning yourself with the winning side...;you're smarter than you look 😁**

LOL
🔴 ICONIC! 🔴​
This is my favorite arc with Zoro by far, and bro not even rocking his durag yet 🤦🏾‍♂️, fans have branded him the Supernova hunter.

Damn this looks so clean, Marco's flames is near covering the whole area, look how high up the flames are going, sure to be a spectacle in the anime :shocking:

Who's Who got a big cat wielding a sword with a tail, what a great guy

Apoo isn't a victim here this is the same garbage who betrayed his alliance, at least Zoro is fighting a more noble cause but even if he wasn't all is fair among pirates a code Apoo has lived by himself
is it really a betrayal though? Apoo was working for kaido before his alliance with kidd and hawkins

tbh i dont see how apoo is garbage, it’s no different then drake and vergo being spies to infiltrate the enemy

C

critical mindset

Bro Tashigi is weak....... How many times does Oda have to say it before you realize? That was Tashigi's narrative in Punk Hazzard.
You have to be dumb on purpose?

Zoro has better haki than Tashigi, doesn't stop her from being far physcially superior

Even Sanji would be cut up by Law but his physical superiority over Law is without question

So what's your fucking argument? That Luffy could overpower Tashigi when she didn't know Smoker's power lol.

Smoker in Tashigi's body forced Luffy into G2, and the wielder of the body has no bearing on the strength of that person. Tashigi forced Luffy into G2

is it really a betrayal though? Apoo was working for kaido before his alliance with kidd and hawkins

tbh i dont see how apoo is garbage, it’s no different then drake and vergo being spies to infiltrate the enemy
Ok maybe betrayal isn't the best way to put it but that was still dirty how he deceived Kid and Hawkins it's hard to sympathise and suddenly see him as victim when he is capable of these things himself. when i said garbage was referring more to his personality

Last edited:
Ok maybe betrayal isn't the best way to put it but that was still dirty how he deceived Kid and Hawkins it's hard to sympathies and suddenly see him as victim when he he capable of these things himself. when i said garbage was referring more to his personality
I get what you mean. Would have been a better look for Apoo if he just straight up said he was a Beast Pirate and fought Kidd and Hawkins instead.

Been on this forum for less than a week and lots like @Chrono and @HopOnTheHype are quickly thrown on my ignore list.

How do some of you guys manage to constantly put up with that lots? That some Younkou level patience. :lusalty:
Why are you flexing that you're so hypersensitive that you went on a sensitive blocking spree. You don't see this, but why is this guy flexing that he rage quit people out of his life who never even talked to him before. That's not something to brag about, that's weakness.

A

admiralfanboy69420

Why are you flexing that you're so hypersensitive that you went on a sensitive blocking spree. You don't see this, but why is this guy flexing that he rage quit people out of his life who never even talked to him before. That's not something to brag about, that's weakness.
If you don't like their opinions, just ignore em. Being sensitive and blocking people who aren't Zoro wankers like us ain't a bragging right! It's a forum, there will be differing opinions, and that is a good thing! Just accept it and carry on.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Glad to see Enel back LOL:myman:

Ummm......... why is Zoro fighting equally with Brook all of sudden?:seriously:
What happen to YC1+ Zoro?:fuah:

And my boy Marco's trolling Zoro, Brook and Chopper up in here.:rolaugh:

"zOrO oNe ShOtS aPoO bY hImSeLf, etc."

Me:

Zoro tag teaming against Apoo in a 2v1 with Drake and land a sneak attack on him and can't even put him down.:luffylaugh:
Apapapapapapapapapa, check your route

Glad that Drake's actually the one that finished Apoo off since he's so useless right now.:myman:

And this for the people that said Marco's flames heals Apoo just to make Zoro looks good.:holdthisl:

Both Luffy and Jinbei hypes up Sanji's CoO even though Luffy has FS and he beats a YC1 with FS as well.:christindeed:Man, now I feel bad for downplaying on Sanji's CoO too much.:christunate:Sanji's CoO > Luffy's CoO >= Katakuri's CoO > Fujitora's CoO ~ Enel's CoO confirmed.:christnally:

Sasaki being a Triceratops is correct. Franky vs Sasaki is set to go.:pepelit:

For Sanji's case,

Expectation:

Reality: Some weird Smile fruit spider looking creature.........

Me:

At least Black Maria's still look cute and one of the best girls though.:blush::sweat:

And Sanji got surrounded by all mix of women, doesn't discriminate against them even if they are ugly. Winsmoke Chadji aka the Harem King.:steef::steef:

Cat vs Fish, hmmmmmmmmmm................:bamathink:

Was expecting Jinbei vs Jack but if Who's who is as strong as Jack then I would be fine if he's Jinbei's final fight in this arc.:kayneshrug:But if Jack becoming a Blueno fight for Luffy though........:jay-he::crazwhat:

Ulti and Page looking cool as always:ultimoji::pagemoji:Page has the best dinosaur, human, and hybrid forms design among the Tobi Roppo by far.:christman:

And that last panel........ if the next chapter and chapter 1,000 is about Ace's flashback then I would laugh so hard LMAO.:shakiously::cantseeme:Imagine the salt:ihaha: And if Ace was among Kaido's defeats then the meltdown would be even way bigger.:risitavirus: Great chapter:cheers:
This review longer than Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson

That long post and you didn't say anything because it was full of headcannon.

Apoo never show to alternate between using his right and left hand while he was blocking Drake. He only showed to use his right hand so you just making stuff up.

You need to stop using examples that has someone holding another person down because that's a horrible comparison. Apoo was not held down by anybody, facts. The fact you continue to use that example proves you have nothing to counter my post.

You talk about logic but you are using bad comparisons.

A more accurate comparison would be you and your friend are fighting me and I'm blocking your attacks. Your friend that runs up to me from my front and punches me in the chest.

Was that a cheap shot, no it wasn't. Just because I couldn't evade, block, or counter the attack does it make it a cheap shot. It just means I wasn't fast or skill enough.

The reason I used Killer and fox as an example is because Zoro completely ignored the fox. He thought the fox would stop interfering in his battle because he was trying to save a woman and a child. Well, he was wrong and the fox continue to attack him but he was never able to hit Zoro. Even when Zoro was focused on the fox he still saw Killer's attack.

The point I'm making is being busy or distracted doesn't stop characters from seeing opponent attacks coming. Even if they are busy and not focus on them. Apoo not seeing a frontal attack coming from Zoro was because it was too fast for him to see. That shows the difference between their strength.

It's funny that you use the Cool yeti Brothers because even though they attacked Zoro and his group with a surprise attack, from their rear, during a blizzard that help hide their movement and presence and with a range attack they still saw the attack coming. Yet, Apoo couldn't see a frontal attack. Thanks for proving my point.

Zoro cut the tonfa not Drake. Zoro is the one that have showed to have strong cutting attacks that can cut through hard objects and powerful haki. Drake hasn't showed that. Yet you are claiming Drake, who's attacks are no different then his earlier attacks that were blocked, all of a sudden broke the tonfa. Just more headcannon.

This once again explain what Zoro did against Apoo.

Zoro used 8 ability to cut nothing against Apoo. Which is power that allows swordsman to only cut what they want to cut.

To take out Apoo, Zoro needed to cut through Apoo's tonfa or defense and he needs to cut Apoo. That's what he did. Zoro also needed to retrieve the antidote from Apoo so while he was cutting Apoo but before he reached the antidote Zoro switched over to not cut so he wouldn't cut the antidote. Instead, he knocked the antidote out of Apoo's clothes. That explains how the antidote went flying through the air while Apoo was still falling and Drake was finishing his attack that was going downwards.

The only downside about that was Zoro's attack wasn't as strong as it could have been because he didn't want to cut the antidote so he had to stop is cutting attack short.

Marco did accidentally heal Apoo. His concerns, along with Chopper, was suppressing the virus. That's the biggest threat on main floor. Once you are infected by it, it will eventually take over your body and you will attack anyone, friend or foe. That makes every infected person a potential threat regardless of which side they are on.

It make sense for Marco to use one huge attack that covered most of the main floor. That way he can make sure every infected person was hit. That's much faster and smarter than flying around and trying to find every infected person because there's a chance he may miss someone. Chopper didn't realize he was infected at first. Even if Marco's flames hits someone that's not infected it won't have a negative effect on him.

You need to stick to facts and drop the headcannon.

Because he was shown blocking Drake once, in one single panel, and there was motion with his left hand. You're honestly delusional if you're trying to portray Apoo actively struggling and cursing Drake while being pushed back, and still think Apoo was like one handing behind his back while casual. When he blocked zoro and Drake, he used both at once, because there were two attacks he needed to contend with, from two different people. Like, you do know that if someone hits you with the power of a freight truck, you're going to need to put some force back at them and not just holding your weapons out limp dick, Drake has more physical strength than Apoo being a zoan in hybrid form, so Apoo had to actively get his full arm rotation into the mix to get full power out of it, it's literally a strength of the long arm tribe too, he's literally stupid if he didn't do that.

Apoo was being pushed back and was barely able to even stop from getting cut to pieces by drake, actively having to put his entire attention into resisting drake's combo, we literally saw him struggle and he was being pushed back, yes, drake was pinning him down, apoo had to focus his entire attention and strength on drake and wasn't aware zoro was there. If someone stops you from peaking out of cover to shoot your gun at someone, you're pinned down, the fact that you have to nitpick terminology definitions and stuff already pretty clearly depicts that you dont' actually have the right argument, but you just want to be right, be it narcissism or zoro shilling.

You aren't actually disproving my points, you're just saying they're bad because you functionally can't disprove me, I'm both a better debater than you, and my stance is the correct one. So not only do the facts support me, I'm better at using the facts that you would be.

You're belittling how greatly apoo was outright unable to do anything besides block drake's combo, and how hyper focused he was on drake. Apoo was barely able to not be cut down by Drake, he had to put his everything to stop that combo, even screaming in anger/frustration at him.

By your logic, this isn't a cheap shot:

"Was that a cheap shot, no it wasn't. Just because I couldn't evade, block, or counter the attack does it make it a cheap shot. It just means I wasn't fast or skill enough."
In regards to someone hitting you from the side while someone else pins you down.

Do I need to even disprove this point? It's kind of self evident that what you said was fucking stupid.

Okay? And Onimaru attacking zoro was used as a gag at first, and Killer wasn't mid comboing him, and Onimaru is MUCH weaker than Apoo, Zoro is weaker than Apoo, but not to the degree that he'd easily take him down like this:

Zoro literally defeated Onimaru when he was more serious in half a second, Onimaru is weakling trio level, there is a HUGE power gap there. Onimaru would still propbably nail Zoro if he was being mid combo'd by Killer too.

Also you're ignoring that that distraction made Zoro get gored by Killer, passing out a few seconds later. So literally it goes against your argument, you probably consider Killer to be weaker than Zoro, and Killer was literally covered in bandages because of his Kaidou beat down still.

Now you're using the blizzard as an excuse, I thought distractions didn't matter when Drake was mid comboing Apoo, but it matters now? Zoro fanboys literally make an excuse for him, next you'll say Zoro had a tummy ache and how it was that time of the month for Zoro, so clearly he wasn't in peak condition, and how the moon was in the wrong part of the sky. Zoro lost to weakling trio (individually) yeti cool brothers definitively.

Zoro flanked Apoo from the side, Drake was literally in front of Apoo, also Drake was literally pinning him down with a combo.

So wait, now you're making the argument that only Zoro can cut or break things? How fucking delusional do you have to be. Either Zoro cut the tonfa with a cheap shot, allowing drake to cut him, or zoro cut him and drake cut the tonfa (he was already applying hard pressure on apoo already. Zoro cut Apoo with a one sword iaido like draw, the cut doesn't line up with the tonfa break, drake's moments could though.

Drake was already making apoo full struggle, him breaking a tonfa before or after the sword cut (if it was after, they'd not have buso on them while drake's weapons would) is perfectly fine. Zoro literally failed to destroy the tonfas in his actual frontal assault on Apoo, so lol at the double narrative.

Zoro cut over his defense/arms while drake was pinning him down with a combo, the last hit of the combo after apoo was cut from drake ended up breaking the tonfa. There were 2 breaks in the tonfa, Zoro was one sword styling, Drake was two sword styling, the line of the cut on apoo doesn't line up with a strike that zoro did on apoo, but lines up well with drakes previous strike that he just followed through from.

If Zoro has the ability to only cut what he wants, how would that make Zoro's attack weaker against Apoo? Sounds like a bitch out excuse now that you realize Apoo got up and tried to continue fighting before drake arguably actually took him out of the encounter. If apoo isn't take out of the encounter though after drake's attack, that makes zoro look bad too.

Zoro cut Apoo with a serious attack, using a cheap shot blindside while drake pinned apoo down.

Apoo wasn't infected, so your argument is stupid.

I like how to dick ride zoro here, you not only have to pretend that zoro didn't absolutely cheap shot the hell out of zoro, you have to make an excuse on why it didn't cut him, despite your over own argument being that zoro can cut what he wants selectively with no issue, but you also have to pretend that marco not only healed someone away from the rest of the infected people, and marco (the 5th strongest pirate in the world) is so inept that he targeted apoo, someone he knew was not infected and was the enemy, and ALSO ignore the objectively fact that it takes a day for someone to heal even from a sprained ankle or something, at best. Sorry, Zoro cheap shotted Apoo, sorry, it didn't defeat Apoo, sorry, Drake broke his one tonfa, sorry, Marco didn't use his ability on Apoo, sorry, even if he did, it wouldn't have healed Apoo for at least hours even, sorry, Drake had to clean up Zoro's mess after he failed to cheap shot defeat Apoo.

You have to make like 20 reachy bs excuses and ignore reality to pretend zoro did anything impressive, I think that just means you're wrong.

"You need to stick to facts and drop the headcannon."

Holy fuck, the most ironic thing in existence.
Post automatically merged:

You identified the brightest pearls pretty quickly. :cheers:
Eventually, you get amused by their headcanons and start laughing your ass off.
He won't, because he got triggered and blocked us before we even talked to him.

But he still did the job

Got the antidote etc

Apoo got the monet treatment my friend :cheers:
Monet melted at zoro's aura cuz she was weakling trio
Zoro cheap shotted Apoo while Drake pinned him down and still didn't take him down.

If the flashback isn't inevitable, it better be covered in chapter 999 so we can dive into some big reveal at 1000 from current events. I still have no idea on how Oda gonna make Ace retreat from Wano after a fight with Kaido.
Or how Whitebeard and the like didn't know about wano if Ace did.

Yep same with kid he literally murder innocents shouldn't sympathise with him either but people does :kayneshrug:
Kid doesn't murder innocent people, people just spun that as an excuse on why his bounty was bigger. Kid kills people who laugh at his dreams, or other pirate crews that Luffy would have just beat down and ruined the dreams of. Kid would have tried to kill Lucci, not knocked him away. Kid isn't some psychopath mass murderer, its just that if someone attacks him, he'll kill them, or with the case of someone like bellamy, he'd have killed bellamy instead of letting him live.

Last edited:
Because he was shown blocking Drake once, in one single panel, and there was motion with his left hand. You're honestly delusional if you're trying to portray Apoo actively struggling and cursing Drake while being pushed back, and still think Apoo was like one handing behind his back while casual. When he blocked zoro and Drake, he used both at once, because there were two attacks he needed to contend with, from two different people. Like, you do know that if someone hits you with the power of a freight truck, you're going to need to put some force back at them and not just holding your weapons out limp dick, Drake has more physical strength than Apoo being a zoan in hybrid form, so Apoo had to actively get his full arm rotation into the mix to get full power out of it, it's literally a strength of the long arm tribe too, he's literally stupid if he didn't do that.

Apoo was being pushed back and was barely able to even stop from getting cut to pieces by drake, actively having to put his entire attention into resisting drake's combo, we literally saw him struggle and he was being pushed back, yes, drake was pinning him down, apoo had to focus his entire attention and strength on drake and wasn't aware zoro was there. If someone stops you from peaking out of cover to shoot your gun at someone, you're pinned down, the fact that you have to nitpick terminology definitions and stuff already pretty clearly depicts that you dont' actually have the right argument, but you just want to be right, be it narcissism or zoro shilling.

You aren't actually disproving my points, you're just saying they're bad because you functionally can't disprove me, I'm both a better debater than you, and my stance is the correct one. So not only do the facts support me, I'm better at using the facts that you would be.

You're belittling how greatly apoo was outright unable to do anything besides block drake's combo, and how hyper focused he was on drake. Apoo was barely able to not be cut down by Drake, he had to put his everything to stop that combo, even screaming in anger/frustration at him.

By your logic, this isn't a cheap shot:

"Was that a cheap shot, no it wasn't. Just because I couldn't evade, block, or counter the attack does it make it a cheap shot. It just means I wasn't fast or skill enough."
In regards to someone hitting you from the side while someone else pins you down.

Do I need to even disprove this point? It's kind of self evident that what you said was fucking stupid.

Okay? And Onimaru attacking zoro was used as a gag at first, and Killer wasn't mid comboing him, and Onimaru is MUCH weaker than Apoo, Zoro is weaker than Apoo, but not to the degree that he'd easily take him down like this:

Zoro literally defeated Onimaru when he was more serious in half a second, Onimaru is weakling trio level, there is a HUGE power gap there. Onimaru would still propbably nail Zoro if he was being mid combo'd by Killer too.

Also you're ignoring that that distraction made Zoro get gored by Killer, passing out a few seconds later. So literally it goes against your argument, you probably consider Killer to be weaker than Zoro, and Killer was literally covered in bandages because of his Kaidou beat down still.

Now you're using the blizzard as an excuse, I thought distractions didn't matter when Drake was mid comboing Apoo, but it matters now? Zoro fanboys literally make an excuse for him, next you'll say Zoro had a tummy ache and how it was that time of the month for Zoro, so clearly he wasn't in peak condition, and how the moon was in the wrong part of the sky. Zoro lost to weakling trio (individually) yeti cool brothers definitively.

Zoro flanked Apoo from the side, Drake was literally in front of Apoo, also Drake was literally pinning him down with a combo.

So wait, now you're making the argument that only Zoro can cut or break things? How fucking delusional do you have to be. Either Zoro cut the tonfa with a cheap shot, allowing drake to cut him, or zoro cut him and drake cut the tonfa (he was already applying hard pressure on apoo already. Zoro cut Apoo with a one sword iaido like draw, the cut doesn't line up with the tonfa break, drake's moments could though.

Drake was already making apoo full struggle, him breaking a tonfa before or after the sword cut (if it was after, they'd not have buso on them while drake's weapons would) is perfectly fine. Zoro literally failed to destroy the tonfas in his actual frontal assault on Apoo, so lol at the double narrative.

Zoro cut over his defense/arms while drake was pinning him down with a combo, the last hit of the combo after apoo was cut from drake ended up breaking the tonfa. There were 2 breaks in the tonfa, Zoro was one sword styling, Drake was two sword styling, the line of the cut on apoo doesn't line up with a strike that zoro did on apoo, but lines up well with drakes previous strike that he just followed through from.

If Zoro has the ability to only cut what he wants, how would that make Zoro's attack weaker against Apoo? Sounds like a bitch out excuse now that you realize Apoo got up and tried to continue fighting before drake arguably actually took him out of the encounter. If apoo isn't take out of the encounter though after drake's attack, that makes zoro look bad too.

Zoro cut Apoo with a serious attack, using a cheap shot blindside while drake pinned apoo down.

Apoo wasn't infected, so your argument is stupid.

I like how to dick ride zoro here, you not only have to pretend that zoro didn't absolutely cheap shot the hell out of zoro, you have to make an excuse on why it didn't cut him, despite your over own argument being that zoro can cut what he wants selectively with no issue, but you also have to pretend that marco not only healed someone away from the rest of the infected people, and marco (the 5th strongest pirate in the world) is so inept that he targeted apoo, someone he knew was not infected and was the enemy, and ALSO ignore the objectively fact that it takes a day for someone to heal even from a sprained ankle or something, at best. Sorry, Zoro cheap shotted Apoo, sorry, it didn't defeat Apoo, sorry, Drake broke his one tonfa, sorry, Marco didn't use his ability on Apoo, sorry, even if he did, it wouldn't have healed Apoo for at least hours even, sorry, Drake had to clean up Zoro's mess after he failed to cheap shot defeat Apoo.

You have to make like 20 reachy bs excuses and ignore reality to pretend zoro did anything impressive, I think that just means you're wrong.

"You need to stick to facts and drop the headcannon."

Holy fuck, the most ironic thing in existence.

He won't, because he got triggered and blocked us before we even talked to him.

Monet melted at zoro's aura cuz she was weakling trio
Zoro cheap shotted Apoo while Drake pinned him down and still didn't take him down.

Or how Whitebeard and the like didn't know about wano if Ace did.

Kid doesn't murder innocent people, people just spun that as an excuse on why his bounty was bigger. Kid kills people who laugh at his dreams, or other pirate crews that Luffy would have just beat down and ruined the dreams of. Kid would have tried to kill Lucci, not knocked him away. Kid isn't some psychopath mass murderer, its just that if someone attacks him, he'll kill them, or with the case of someone like bellamy, he'd have killed bellamy instead of letting him live.
Thanks for letting everybody know you're the biggest troll here.

It's so bad you're even claiming Drake broke Apoo's tonfa. Even some of the worst haters haven't taken it to that level.

But keep telling yourself that Zoro doesn't have the ability to cut nothing if it makes you feel better.:cheers:

Thanks for letting everybody know you're the biggest troll here.

It's so bad you're even claiming Drake broke Apoo's tonfa. Even some of the worst haters haven't taken it to that level.

But keep telling yourself that Zoro doesn't have the ability to cut nothing if it makes you feel better.:cheers:
So you're essentially bitching out because you can't disprove my point, so you're just feigning like I'm stupid with ad hominem attacks. I've literally disproved every point you made, and now you've resorted to insults, fucking pathetic, take that L and hang it on your wall.

Also way to vastly misinterpret what I said, Zoro didn't cut apoo's tonfa's =/= he can't cut anything, but I guess you have to reach even more when you've been so thoroughly fisted in the actual debate.

But yes, run away from my actual points so you jerk yourself off for no reason. I beat you so hard you actually don't even know what's going on rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.